* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

The wife's new ink she got tonight!

@john65555 - Those are some real hot photo shots there - good *******.

@Hotwife4bbc1 - :blackheart:the real permanent:qos: ink and free life-time drinks and red-carpet special VIP treatment for you at the QoS VIP lounge club. The BigBlackBull management will make sure your taken real good care of whenever you visit. looking forward to more hot posts from you. :lips:

And now a shout-out to another real permanent tatted :qos: Christie Wett:
A-QOS.jpgScreen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.36.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.37.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.39.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.40.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.41.48 AM.png

View media item 188334

Last edited:
@bigblackbull76, I'm in awe of the ladies you've slain with your sword. Kudos.

Appreciate the kudos fam and Im just a Black-Knight of the Temple who wields his mighty sword to serve a just cause in the holy crusade across the world to converting over women under the BBC luvin' banner. :blackgrimace:

Much :blackheart: and :lips: to @Splash for her gorgeous :qos: pics too. Keep up the magnifique work mon chere. :sex:

full

full

Appreciate the kudos fam and Im just a Black-Knight of the Temple who wields his mighty sword to serve a just cause in the holy crusade across the world to converting over women under the BBC luvin' banner. :blackgrimace:

Much :blackheart: and :lips: to @Splash for her gorgeous :qos: pics too. Keep up the magnifique work mon chere. :sex:

full

full
Thank you! :wub: Your mention and appreciation make me smile. :D I’ll definitely keep it up! ;):qos: Also, I have to thank @TopCat for bringing me on this journey. :blackheart:

@john65555 - Those are some real hot photo shots there - good *******.

@Hotwife4bbc1 - :blackheart:the real permanent:qos: ink and free life-time drinks and red-carpet special VIP treatment for you at the QoS VIP lounge club. The BigBlackBull management will make sure your taken real good care of whenever you visit. looking forward to more hot posts from you. :lips:

And now a shout-out to another real permanent tatted :qos: Christie Wett:
View attachment 2007252View attachment 2007306View attachment 2007307View attachment 2007308View attachment 2007309View attachment 2007311

View media item 188334

Every good wife deserves this experience

I'm trying an experiment to see if Nancy's new QoS tattoo works. We're shopping for a car, so I found a salesman at a local dealership. He's one of the very few black salesmen around here so I emailed an intro to him asking if we could come in to see a car. We met him - he's hot, no question. When he walked away for a minute I told Nancy "Make sure he sees your tattoo!" She did, and damn if he wasn't pretty friendly. I've already exchanged personal email addys with him, and I betcha he'll end up "helping" Nancy get a new car that's just right. Hell -- maybe he'll take her for a demo ride or two. Might even take the car...

Nice...did he fuck her?

Back