* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

This might be the best QOS tattoo I've seenView attachment 1964727View attachment 1964728
@Notsomeangene - I agree its always to see real :qos: tats and not always the temp and especially not the photo-shopped (THUMBS-DOWN)!

Lets see more REAL :qos:on here like @Hotwife Brazil :lips::lips:

full

Some Black Bull already dropped a payload on this target - looks like mission accomplished.
qos16-jpg.253517
That exactly where mine is , this photo reminds me when and where I got it , my new bull took me to a tattooist who hapened to be his friend ,that night he told me I was to get a tattoo as we fucked he tuned me over on all fours and explained it would be on my ass cheek ,his friend was phoned and soon he arrived with his equipment,I was still naked my bull told him where it was to be done ,his touch was gentle and I found myself getting very turned on my bull Dave sat in front of me so I could suck his cock the buzzing was hurting but it was soon finished as he wiped it clean he told us I had a fuckeble ass Dave just said help yourself she won’t mind ,Eric shoved his cock in me and both had there turn with the final act was both shoot cum over my ass.

That exactly where mine is , this photo reminds me when and where I got it , my new bull took me to a tattooist who hapened to be his friend ,that night he told me I was to get a tattoo as we fucked he tuned me over on all fours and explained it would be on my ass cheek ,his friend was phoned and soon he arrived with his equipment,I was still naked my bull told him where it was to be done ,his touch was gentle and I found myself getting very turned on my bull Dave sat in front of me so I could suck his cock the buzzing was hurting but it was soon finished as he wiped it clean he told us I had a fuckeble ass Dave just said help yourself she won’t mind ,Eric shoved his cock in me and both had there turn with the final act was both shoot cum over my ass.
How about a picture of that Tattoo?

Looking for a little help reaching the top shelf...View attachment 1975858

Hotdam @HotwifeofOhio :blackheart: that shirt and you should never have any problem ever reaching or finding anything you want while grocery shopping while sporting that shirt and any real Black Studs around.:blackgreedy::lips::qos:
How do i join?

Just talk to the :qos: VIP Club management and we can help you join the club and make it official @BIBlueMom4BBC.

View media item 184133
View media item 184122
View media item 183743
View media item 184131
View media item 184126

Back