* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Another nice ass shot of a QoS club member:
1f4f971a0401625c42b0fd27ef7f4fdf.jpg

This is ART! ;)

Now to pic up where I left off at - here are some more hot pics and videos from the Xmas party I had with Miss KandyKane. ENJOY;

And now part 1 and 2 of a 10 series video collection with the hotGF QoS Cuckoldress KandyKane:

@franzzzzCH - amazing graphic portrait and you get two thumbs up from the Bull. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the rest of your amazing BlackBull and his QoS sluts renditions to come.

@sweetginny - makes a great point, what are the chics staring at? Their attention would normally be all on me :blackgreedy::blackgrimace::blackheart::qos:

Now Parts 3 & 4 to Miss KandyKane (Santa's little Naughty ass helper):
View media item 32626
View media item 32645
@franzzzzCH - hot ******* once again my man and keep up the great 3D art work, its magnificent.

And speaking of magnificent check out the magnificent job my :qos: cuckoldress did here sucking the BigBlack'Santa'Bull's cock for Xmas Eve:

View media item 32938View media item 32939
Merry Xmas to everyone from the QoS VIP Lounge Head bull in Charge and to all a Great night - Ho Ho Ho!
View media item 5156View media item 132
I had to finally dump some photos and videos off my phone as its gotten real slow and filled up. A few more pics and video clips released from my vault I taken with the hotgf :qos:cuckoldress Kandy-Kane.

Ive got a ton of video and no time to clip it all down so this was all I had time to do for now. Be VERY happy with what I posted here as its not worth the squeeze for the juice on my part to trim all the clips down. I need to be getting some monetary incentive to motivate me to that end. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

Fabulous Way to celebrate.

Fabulous Way to celebrate.

Lol - oh hell yeah ******* you took me back down memory lane with that one @Ra_jesh and that was one of the greatest X-mas celebrations i ever had. Miss Naughty Ass seXXXy Kandy Kane was the kind of chic who would run all types of bad ass tricks on you and have you feigning for more. For example it was amazing how she did all that pussy fingering, and twerking all the while holding and licking that big ass candy cane from the xmas tree at the same time.

She put Kentucky friend chicken to shame with her PAWG :qos: finger licking deliciousness.

View media item 36760
View media item 36759
View media item 36761
View media item 32938
View media item 32936
View media item 32638
View media item 32636
View media item 32635
View media item 32634
View media item 32628
View media item 32627
View media item 32626