* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

married black woman who somehow gets turned on when my husband looks at white woman more than me. I enjoy checking his search history on his computer and found this image. Thought some of you will get a kick out of this
tumblr_p2rf2uiivh1wkeltko1_1280.jpg

As we were getting fed up of temp tattoos and logos on clothes we thought we would post S's QoS tattoo on her ass and perhaps encourage a few more QoS's to get inked to show their dedication to black cock. View attachment 1861364
At first I thought it was a tattoo of Aladdin's magic lamp. I had to look closer to see it was a QOS tattoo. I like it. What are the red swirls? Flower petals?

Miss Sabrina :qos:
Where is this Miss Sabrina at - how come she is not a member of this site? Tell her to sign up immediately and send the BigBlackBull a message so he can make her an honorary VIP member of the QoS VIP Lounge club. :exciting:

Speaking of the BigBlackBull making a true :qos: an honorary member, check out the newest addition to the club I've verified and intiated into the club myself. Everyone please help me welcome Miss @Wildwvcouple aka #hotredmama. :lips::lips::lips::blackheart::qos: To ya my dear and you'll always have a very special place in the good ol' BBB76's big strong BlackBull heart.

View media item 170837
View media item 170838
View media item 170828
View media item 170833
See more at the BigBlackBull's media collection:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/wildwvcouple-meets-bbb76-11.170838/

Back