* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Queen Of Spade, Dallas Tx Good times with one her Bulls!
View attachment 1800221View attachment 1800233

Whats good there @kinkygent69 and @cncdawg - great photos of actual Real PAWG :qos:. I :blackheart: em all and way to show the others what a real QoS and not a photoshopped job should look like. :lips::lips: to all my reall :qos: - middle finger to the fakes and the haters.

:balanced: from the VIP Lounge Management;
~BBB76

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.37.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.38.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.39.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.39.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.46.16 PM.png

Another awesome one - my cum sluts gotta have this one 'BLACK OWNED':

Is that a wedding ring on her finger too? Hubby better have a cock cage on him he can only take off after the Master Bull has filled up his slave's cum sponge.
This lady lived in Florida and I haven't heard about in 2-3 yrs. Her last journal I read she was she lived with a group of Black Lovers it sounded like She

Is that a wedding ring on her finger too? Hubby better have a cock cage on him he can only take off after the Master Bull has filled up his slave's cum sponge.

This lady lived in Florida and I haven't heard about in 2-3 yrs. Her last journal I read she was she lived with a group of Black Lovers it sounded like She was serving a group and Her cuckold paid as much as possible before the well ran dry. These two were frequent visitors of the Goddess Manor in Florida and I believe you're still married and last I heard they were still married living separate and she completely has given Her everything to this movement. Does anyone remember her or them?

This lady lived in Florida and I haven't heard about in 2-3 yrs. Her last journal I read she was she lived with a group of Black Lovers it sounded like She was serving a group and Her cuckold paid as much as possible before the well ran dry. These two were frequent visitors of the Goddess Manor in Florida and I believe you're still married and last I heard they were still married living separate and she completely has given Her everything to this movement. Does anyone remember her or them?
Goddess M Blackonly Goddess . I did the research and I guess She found something perfect for them offline last post 2015. I learned a lot from Her and She is missed as a teacher, at least from me downloadfile-3.jpegdownloadfile.jpeg

http://queenofspadescuckoldress.blogspot.com/?m=0

Back