The Prevalence of Cuckoldry and Interracial Fucking?

Another issue that hasn't been touched upon, but I do think it has validity.

If a white husband allows his wife to have a fling with another white dude, there is the possibility that she may find him a lot more acceptable for a very long term relationship - in other words, there is a danger that she'll run off with him. Consider, if she leaves her husband for him, she can easily explain it away to friends and relatives. The marriage just didn't work out (I know a woman who did this) would be a valid and accepted response.

A few years ago, the possibility of the woman running off with a Black guy was greatly reduced. Today, it's more socially acceptable, but the taboo imposed upon us by society is still a factor. So the potential of losing her is diminished.

I've been involved with my Bull for a couple of years now. But there is no potential for me running away with him. Does society play a part? In my case, no. I love my husband tremendously. But in a situation where the relationship is already on shaky ground, she is more inclined to find a white guy than a Black guy

It's something to consider. Not saying it applies to every woman in every situation, but I would imagine it's still a consideration.

Just food for thought.

Let me explain.
Obama had run for office two previous times unsuccessfully. He was supposed to run against a guy named Ryan. Ryan the incumbant was ahead of Obama by 40+ points in polling. He had also been married to a hot blonde - the actress Jerri Ryan. Many knew her as 6 of 9 on Star Trek deep space 9.
The terms and reasons for the divorce were sealed. A good political operative got them unsealed showing that Ryan convinced his reluctant wife to ******* with other men. Eventually he became obsessed with seeing her with black men and wanted a gang bang. She refused, they divorced , and he was publicly shamed and withdrew from the election.
That was how Obama won the state seat in Illinois. How he got to speak at the DNC. And how he got a path to the presidency paved by one mans need to see his wife pounded by BBC.

For the record, I gladly would have turned out his wife! I think Jerri Ryan is fine!
You must be an idiot Obama bigot was groomed to be the Democrats push to gain WH
It was staged he was up against the phoney John McCain and

Let me explain.
Obama had run for office two previous times unsuccessfully. He was supposed to run against a guy named Ryan. Ryan the incumbant was ahead of Obama by 40+ points in polling. He had also been married to a hot blonde - the actress Jerri Ryan. Many knew her as 6 of 9 on Star Trek deep space 9.
The terms and reasons for the divorce were sealed. A good political operative got them unsealed showing that Ryan convinced his reluctant wife to ******* with other men. Eventually he became obsessed with seeing her with black men and wanted a gang bang. She refused, they divorced , and he was publicly shamed and withdrew from the election.
That was how Obama won the state seat in Illinois. How he got to speak at the DNC. And how he got a path to the presidency paved by one mans need to see his wife pounded by BBC.

For the record, I gladly would have turned out his wife! I think Jerri Ryan is fine!
I'd have liked to be the wardrobe helper getting her into this suit

Attachments

• Jeri-Ryan1.jpg
    Jeri-Ryan1.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 6
Back