The powerful visual of his black on your wifes white

I agree it is hard for most normal people to understand and even some other people in our cuckold lifestyle. It is even hard for me to understand why I am so happy for my slut wife to be able to enjoy so many men and their cocks, being happy and excited seeing my wife sucking other men's cocks, the thrill of seeing them cumming in my wife's mouth, seeing the other men's hard cocks pumping deep in my wife's cunt, seeing my wife have intense orgasms on their cocks and the thrill of seeing other men shooting their hot cum loads deep inside my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Yes all of these things make me very proud of my wife, the lifestyle she has chosen and I am honored and proud to be married to her and to be her happy cuckold.
Just wish my wife would try it once to see if she liked it and wanted more.

I agree it is hard for most normal people to understand and even some other people in our cuckold lifestyle. It is even hard for me to understand why I am so happy for my slut wife to be able to enjoy so many men and their cocks, being happy and excited seeing my wife sucking other men's cocks, the thrill of seeing them cumming in my wife's mouth, seeing the other men's hard cocks pumping deep in my wife's cunt, seeing my wife have intense orgasms on their cocks and the thrill of seeing other men shooting their hot cum loads deep inside my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Yes all of these things make me very proud of my wife, the lifestyle she has chosen and I am honored and proud to be married to her and to be her happy cuckold.
Me and probably so many other husbands and white men envy you

The contrast between my wife's ivory body and her bull's ebony body was always very erotic and arousing to me. But viewing the contrast between her pink pussy and his white seed was SUPER erotic as was the taboo nature of their mating.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 84
Seeing his coal black skin between your womans pale white legs makes your heart race and the humiliation you feel at seeing him thrill your woman as he eats away at her white cunt drives you crazy with jealousy. But you just cant look away.
Screenshot_20210823-080720_Gallery.jpg
Till now my wife didn't have any bbc as i know. Only an arab guy. Seeing my wife pussy in front of a bbc bull i think i will have a mixture of fellings. Plessure, jelousy, happy, afraid...
Seeing her moahmi more that i can give her i will realised that she will be hookedand from that moment she will not be the same person that she was before.
The fear sentiment will always be present because I don't know how a bbc will fuck her ( i want a real old one to know how to fuck her, to have time with her, romantic, thick. )
I am prepared to do the step.
I know they are very powerful and can give to white wifes the fuck of their life but once to leve her you must accept everything.
Only looking at it scene make my crazy...now imagining how crazy can be in reality.

Back