His black against her white

3865628600c9c8ce7257.gif

View attachment 5188546
Your heart is beating faster as you stand rooted to spot watching him with your woman. Your own cock throbs painfully with wanting her but its his his longer bigger black cock she wants.
Her gasps that she loves his black so so much spur him on to fuck the woman you love even harder. His blackness sinks repeatedly into her whiteness and although humiliated your compelled to keep watching him sink inside the warm white body of your woman.
Absolutely beautiful. Now I’d so like to to see my beautiful white wife with such a great cock sliding in and out and covered with her thick cream cum before filling her now black owned cunt with loads of black baby making seed c

View attachment 5188546
Your heart is beating faster as you stand rooted to spot watching him with your woman. Your own cock throbs painfully with wanting her but its his his longer bigger black cock she wants.
Her gasps that she loves his black so so much spur him on to fuck the woman you love even harder. His blackness sinks repeatedly into her whiteness and although humiliated your compelled to keep watching him sink inside the warm white body of your woman.
Humiliation my ass- I would be cheering him on as he fucked the stuffing out of her- this is why he is there after all... and would be proud as hell she was taking him like that, being a good slut like she is supposed to be.

bbc black against Destiny’s white
Please login or become a member to view

View attachment 5188470
Your eyes feast on the sight of his black hands mauling and roaming over your womans naked white body.
His black fingers trace down between her white legs to finger your womans creamy white cunt.
Her mouth is agape and pure sexual pleasure is written all over her face as her pale naked white body writhes in the clutches of the black man taking her from you.
Take?

View attachment 5188546
OMG yes every white wife wants to be stretched open like this

View attachment 5188470
Your eyes feast on the sight of his black hands mauling and roaming over your womans naked white body.
His black fingers trace down between her white legs to finger your womans creamy white cunt.
Her mouth is agape and pure sexual pleasure is written all over her face as her pale naked white body writhes in the clutches of the black man taking her from you.
I love it when he takes charge it’s so erotic , great video thank you , Kim xxxx

Back