The Power of Youth

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
More than a few years back, when Jill and I began this lifestyle, she was getting fucking from behind by a young, enthusiastic, black stud we had met. He was pounding her pretty good and his loins were slapping against her ass as his cock hammered her pussy. I knew he was about to cum by his breathing. Suddenly with pulled out and release an enormous spray of cum that flew not only past her ass, but her back as well, most of it coating the back of her head and hair. It was a show of incredible virility that I still think about today. A great experience!

More than a few years back, when Jill and I began this lifestyle, she was getting fucking from behind by a young, enthusiastic, black stud we had met. He was pounding her pretty good and his loins were slapping against her ass as his cock hammered her pussy. I knew he was about to cum by his breathing. Suddenly with pulled out and release an enormous spray of cum that flew not only past her ass, but her back as well, most of it coating the back of her head and hair. It was a show of incredible virility that I still think about today. A great experience!
Hey bro I'm 45 and I still fuck and cum hard like that! Hell I still wake up with a stiffy dreaming about all the hotwives I've been with and how many more are still out there waiting for me! A healthy mind and body will keep a guy performing at that high level just more mature!

Back