The Persistent Cuckold Problem: Cum Licking Pleasure or Safety?

Do you use condoms when meeting with lovers?

• We always use condoms

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • We do not use condoms only with verified men

Votes: 38 18.6%
  • Fifty-fifty. Everything depends on the situation and circumstances

Votes: 41 20.1%
  • We rarely use condoms, only in the most extreme situations

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • We don't use condoms

Votes: 80 39.2%

• Total voters

Cucoldik

Couple
We know that the vast majority of cuckolds love to lick bull sperm from their wife's pussy. There are cuckolds for whom this is the greatest pleasure. But this pleasure presupposes the absence of condoms from the wife's lovers. How do you solve this problem? What prevails in moments of passion, pleasure or safety?

My wife and I immediately decided not to use condoms, as licking men's sperm from her pussy and ass is one of my greatest pleasures. In addition, the wife believes that sex without a condom is more intimate, she feels that at this moment she completely belongs to this man and feels like a real woman

While we are very much into my cleaning her out and pleasuring her at the same time and she always prefers sex with out condoms, we always start safe. Once she is comfortable with her lover and trusts him then it's up to her as to when she stops using condoms. One thing is for sure, condoms or not, I'm expected to have my face between her legs after. I love it either way

My wife and I immediately decided not to use condoms, as licking men's sperm from her pussy and ass is one of my greatest pleasures. In addition, the wife believes that sex without a condom is more intimate, she feels that at this moment she completely belongs to this man and feels like a real woman
I disagree. I know plenty of cuckold, including my stag husband, who do not like to lick other guys/bulls sperm out. To be honest I consider it disgusting, my opinion. And we rarely use condoms as I love to feel of a hard cock in my pussy especially when it cums in me deep.

I disagree. I know plenty of cuckold, including my stag husband, who do not like to lick other guys/bulls sperm out. To be honest I consider it disgusting, my opinion. And we rarely use condoms as I love to feel of a hard cock in my pussy especially when it cums in me deep.
Why is it disgusting? It's beautiful, it's thanks to my wife for giving me such pleasure, it's thanks to the bull who fucked my beloved well, it's also a great pleasure for me. Everyone is happy

I think this is a good question and one I’ve had for some time. I like the idea of taking a trip downtown to have a snack, I think it’s hot, but I do have the same concerns of how to do this safely. I get the idea and like the idea of bareback sex, but I don’t want anything we can’t swab off. I guess ultimately it comes down to trust and getting tested regularly. I have no doubts that we will start out with condoms, but with testing and some trust move beyond. Safe and happy snacking everyone!

While we are very much into my cleaning her out and pleasuring her at the same time and she always prefers sex with out condoms, we always start safe. Once she is comfortable with her lover and trusts him then it's up to her as to when she stops using condoms. One thing is for sure, condoms or not, I'm expected to have my face between her legs after. I love it either way
We're the same as Elegantly fit: I'm cleaning up cum or tasting condom flavored pussy.

My husband would only want to fuck someone elses cum in me.
Also if someone who is having raw sex and has an std, they should be named and shamed,blacklisted and have all of their personal information posted all over the internet.
Or even just tell the person they are going to meet about their situation and let them decide.
But obviously alot of people will not and ruin it.

at first we do, but in the middle of a gangbang, we may forget, but we try not to. if it's a repeat bull, we usually trust them and know them enough by then to feel ok without it. She prefers without , only does it for safety at first.
Losing control of condoms during group sex is a typical phenomenon. Therefore, we consider it best not to use them from the very beginning

Back