THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO NEGRIL JAMAICA

my parents are in the lifestyle and brought me to Jamaica as a graduation present from HS. yes we got our grove on. lol
you look beautiful in your graduation gown. and what a great grad present, too. your parents must be proud of you

BELOW IS INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND USEFUL. I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD WHEN I GET MORE INFO OR BY REQUEST..

NEED TO KNOW?

BARS:

Commercial
*Rick's Cafe: West End Negril Cliff Side
Sunday-Saturday 12–9:30PM
Cliff diving_Food_Drinks

*Little Negril Seafood Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side

*Italian Cafe' : Beach road/Mountain Side

Local
*Bourbon Beach Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side
- Tuesday Night Live Entertainment
*On The Rocks Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - private booths available - indoor smoking allowed
*Three Dives Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - Grilled Food - outdoor smoking allowed

CLUBS:

Night:

Jungle : Beach road/Mountain Side
-Thursday10PM–2AM ladies night, women free to get in. Pay for drinks - Lots of ladies of the night on hand
-Saturday10PM–2AM $20 (us) pp or $2000 (jm) which includes first drinks for ladies.
It is actually the safest club. People walking in are searched at the gate and at the door. People driving in are searched at the door. This is all done by off duty police still in uniform with their guns.

*Margaritaville Negril: Beach road/Beach Side
-Friday10PM–2AM
-Every other day10PM–10PM

Exotic:
*Scrub A Dub
-Every day 9PM–3AM
-Best nights: Thu, Fri, Sat
Rooms on property
Company for sale on property - outcalls as well

HOTELS:
All Inclusive:
*Sandals
*Hedonism
*Royalton
*Azul
*Couples
*Grand Pineapple
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

EP:
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

*******:
*High End - Availabe with advance request -Roughly $100 - $200 per hour
*Mid - Available upon request $60 - $150 per hour
*Low - Readily available

Ask what you like. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Where do the most local men hang out ?

Yes I would imagine it’s a very good place to take your wife and ******* that’s if they are daughters and above the legal age of consent 16 here
So if they are aged between 16-18 or somewhere there abouts give or ale a few years lol
Then yes it would be an amazing experience for them
is the legal age there really 16 ?
is that the drinking age too ?

Any updates on club openings and COVID restrictions?
There are still a number of restrictions for travellers from out of country (there's a limited area you are allowed to visit), but it seems like most businesses are open including restaurants, bars, and clubs.

There are still a number of restrictions for travellers from out of country (there's a limited area you are allowed to visit), but it seems like most businesses are open including restaurants, bars, and clubs.
If you stay at Hedo are you allowed to travel around Negril?

If you stay at Hedo are you allowed to travel around Negril?
We didn't stay in Negril, but we were able to travel with some restrictions. You have to stay near the coastal areas. They don't want you venturing out into the interior. When you travel, as of now, the government makes you apply for entry (like a soft visa) coming from the US. The form itself states that failure to stay within the designated zones are punishable by a fine of $1,000,000 and/or 24 months in prison. A pretty extreme penalty, but it is what it is. The local people are currently working on getting enough of the population vaccinated so they can open up more, but it may take some time. I would imagine that places like Negril and Mo-Bay are fine, just don't wander too much beyond the normal tourist areas until they open the country up a bit more. BTW, they also still have a nation wide curfew which forces everything to close around 9PM on weekdays, 6PM on Saturday and 2PM on Sunday so unless you are a big afternoon partier, you won't find much nightlife.

I am staying at the Rockhouse in Negril between July 21-25. Looking for trouble. Where should I look?

Looking at your photographs you won't have to look

If you get your self on a sun lounger on the beach they'll find you and you can wait until you are approached by someone you like.

Or just go for a walk in your bikini - it's that simple

Last edited:
Back