THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO NEGRIL JAMAICA

BELOW IS INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND USEFUL. I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD WHEN I GET MORE INFO OR BY REQUEST..

NEED TO KNOW?

BARS:

Commercial
*Rick's Cafe: West End Negril Cliff Side
Sunday-Saturday 12–9:30PM
Cliff diving_Food_Drinks

*Little Negril Seafood Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side

*Italian Cafe' : Beach road/Mountain Side

Local
*Bourbon Beach Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side
- Tuesday Night Live Entertainment
*On The Rocks Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - private booths available - indoor smoking allowed
*Three Dives Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - Grilled Food - outdoor smoking allowed

CLUBS:

Night:

Jungle : Beach road/Mountain Side
-Thursday10PM–2AM ladies night, women free to get in. Pay for drinks - Lots of ladies of the night on hand
-Saturday10PM–2AM $20 (us) pp or $2000 (jm) which includes first drinks for ladies.
It is actually the safest club. People walking in are searched at the gate and at the door. People driving in are searched at the door. This is all done by off duty police still in uniform with their guns.

*Margaritaville Negril: Beach road/Beach Side
-Friday10PM–2AM
-Every other day10PM–10PM

Exotic:
*Scrub A Dub
-Every day 9PM–3AM
-Best nights: Thu, Fri, Sat
Rooms on property
Company for sale on property - outcalls as well

HOTELS:
All Inclusive:
*Sandals
*Hedonism
*Royalton
*Azul
*Couples
*Grand Pineapple
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

EP:
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

*******:
*High End - Availabe with advance request -Roughly $100 - $200 per hour
*Mid - Available upon request $60 - $150 per hour
*Low - Readily available

Ask what you like. I will answer as quickly as I can.
We are rencently engaged since January after 10 years together.we plan to went in Jamaica on our honeymoon vacation because of our fantasy .. you garanti that my 42 years old Bride will having the black bull of my dreams and cum and cum like never?

Palladium resort is one of best ones. The staff there, always advice everyone, to stay within the resort. Anyone who leaves the resort, they leave at their own risks.

Jamaica ?? n the people there are very nice, but depends on where and who is your guide tour, he/she always remind you of the gratuity they need and must have.

Lastly, If anyone going there alone or as a couple for whatever reasons, make sure before you meet anyone from here or there, to ask for references, tell friends or relatives Whereabout you staying and who you will meet.

Remember, be safe than sorry ? or too late.
why? what could happen ?

Well, beautiful people. Jamaica is up and running. The curfew is now 11pm to 5am. Bars are back. Clubs are back and if the entertainment you choose is at a hotel then the curfew doesn't apply.

Well, beautiful people. Jamaica is up and running. The curfew is now 11pm to 5am. Bars are back. Clubs are back and if the entertainment you choose is at a hotel then the curfew doesn't apply.
Amazing news I’ve been talking to my wife about a vacation for me & her together and I’ve suggested Jamaica 🇯🇲 and she said that while we are away she may let her hair down and relax and what ever happens happens

in other words she’s gonna let loose party ******* and suck and fuck some big cocked Jamaican men

can’t wait

Amazing news I’ve been talking to my wife about a vacation for me & her together and I’ve suggested Jamaica 🇯🇲 and she said that while we are away she may let her hair down and relax and what ever happens happens

in other words she’s gonna let loose party ******* and suck and fuck some big cocked Jamaican men

can’t wait
Sounds great. Please keep me posted. I would love to take part in that.

Back