THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO NEGRIL JAMAICA

August and Christmas are the busiest times here. Hotel prices are higher and harder to get. In terms of actual women and their visiting freequency, I really never paid attention to it.
Respect! It’s pretty cool 😎 to be an endowed BBC! I always say if you can beat em, join em! I am an avid staunch supporter of the interracial sex lifestyle. It’s pretty cool 😎 to stumble across this website. I never knew such a site had existed. Does www.black to white.net have a lifestyle event to put a face to the names?

A husband and wife in an open marriage are taking his girlfriend and her BBC boyfriend (yours truly) to Hedo Aug. 25-29 2021.
BELOW IS INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND USEFUL. I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD WHEN I GET MORE INFO OR BY REQUEST..

NEED TO KNOW?

BARS:

Commercial
*Rick's Cafe: West End Negril Cliff Side
Sunday-Saturday 12–9:30PM
Cliff diving_Food_Drinks

*Little Negril Seafood Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side

*Italian Cafe' : Beach road/Mountain Side

Local
*Bourbon Beach Bar & Grill: Beach road/Beach Side
- Tuesday Night Live Entertainment
*On The Rocks Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - private booths available - indoor smoking allowed
*Three Dives Bar & Grill: West End Negril/Cliff side - Grilled Food - outdoor smoking allowed

CLUBS:

Night:

Jungle : Beach road/Mountain Side
-Thursday10PM–2AM ladies night, women free to get in. Pay for drinks - Lots of ladies of the night on hand
-Saturday10PM–2AM $20 (us) pp or $2000 (jm) which includes first drinks for ladies.
It is actually the safest club. People walking in are searched at the gate and at the door. People driving in are searched at the door. This is all done by off duty police still in uniform with their guns.

*Margaritaville Negril: Beach road/Beach Side
-Friday10PM–2AM
-Every other day10PM–10PM

Exotic:
*Scrub A Dub
-Every day 9PM–3AM
-Best nights: Thu, Fri, Sat
Rooms on property
Company for sale on property - outcalls as well

HOTELS:
All Inclusive:
*Sandals
*Hedonism
*Royalton
*Azul
*Couples
*Grand Pineapple
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

EP:
*Xtabi
*SamSarah

*******:
*High End - Availabe with advance request -Roughly $100 - $200 per hour
*Mid - Available upon request $60 - $150 per hour
*Low - Readily available

Ask what you like. I will answer as quickly as I can.

A husband and wife in an open marriage are taking his girlfriend and her BBC boyfriend (yours truly) to Hedo Aug. 25-29 2021. It will be the first time any of us visit Hedo, although his girlfriend has been to Jamaica and so have I.

Which side of the resort, would you recommend for first timers to Hedo? The prude (clothing optional) side or the nude ( all nude) side?

Anyone else on this thread going to Hedo during these dates? Maybe we can get together.

A husband and wife in an open marriage are taking his girlfriend and her BBC boyfriend (yours truly) to Hedo Aug. 25-29 2021.

Nude side for sure

A husband and wife in an open marriage are taking his girlfriend and her BBC boyfriend (yours truly) to Hedo Aug. 25-29 2021. It will be the first time any of us visit Hedo, although his girlfriend has been to Jamaica and so have I.

Which side of the resort, would you recommend for first timers to Hedo? The prude (clothing optional) side or the nude ( all nude) side?

Anyone else on this thread going to Hedo during these dates? Maybe we can get together.

All nude side for sure. we had more fun on that side

Looking at being back at Hedo in September of this year

Sorted out airport transfers already?

Yes. Transportation from and to the airport has been secured.
I think you'll find both options are ok.
I am not sure what it's like where you live but the whole situation feels a lot more natural in Jamaica.
It's as if the place is designed for this lifestyle, whether it's a swinging resort or not.

I think you'll find both options are ok.
I am not sure what it's like where you live but the whole situation feels a lot more natural in Jamaica.
It's as if the place is designed for this lifestyle, whether it's a swinging resort or not.
I've asked others on other sites and LS friends that have gone to Hedo and the majority suggest staying on the nude side. So we decided to stay on the nude side when we go. We're all based in Dallas and the swingers environment here is awesome. There are top notch swingers clubs here, the lifestyle parties (house parties, hotel take overs etc.) are plentiful with a diverse crowd where anything you want to experienced can be experienced - except for swinger resorts. Most in this area go to Desire or Hedo for vacation type swinging. So we're excited to be going to Jamaica!

Anyone have recommendations or knowledge on Runaway Bay? Looking to see of there are some good spots off-resort. Staying at Bahia Principe in June.

I've asked others on other sites and LS friends that have gone to Hedo and the majority suggest staying on the nude side. So we decided to stay on the nude side when we go. We're all based in Dallas and the swingers environment here is awesome. There are top notch swingers clubs here, the lifestyle parties (house parties, hotel take overs etc.) are plentiful with a diverse crowd where anything you want to experienced can be experienced - except for swinger resorts. Most in this area go to Desire or Hedo for vacation type swinging. So we're excited to be going to Jamaica!
Yes I'd say a great deal of the couples are there for swinging and even those that aren't are fully aware of what goes on and help generate an atmosphere.

Back