The naughty client

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
Working as a beauty therapist I’m alone with a client in the dark room, sometimes they naked, sometimes they’re hot, and in my dirty mind I usually come up with a fantasy what I’d love to happen. I haven’t had many black man as a client, except few times I got to treat some famous footballer at luxury hotels. In my experience they are a bit naughty, sometimes they touch themselves or flash some dick. I’m very professional and just ignore them, but in my head I’d let them bend my over the massage table and use my body.

When I meet new I guys I always mention that I’d love to have some fun at work so we could organise for them to come and see me and pretend to be a client.

James was the one actually came, this was the first time we met. Met him online and after chatting a while he booked me for a 100 minute massage on a Sunday afternoon. The beauty room was at the back of the salon in the basement, quiet and big enough to fool around. He arrived on time and looked good, brown and nicely built body, pretty confident and cool.
I took him downstairs and closed the door and we both just stood there for a sec then he grabbed my face and kissed me. He smelled good and I was glad he came.
I told him to take his clothes off as I was about to start his massage. He kept his underwear and got on the table face down. Started talking a bit but I just wanted to focus on his beautiful body and touch him inappropriately.
Poured the oil and started to massage his back, shoulders, lower back and gluteus. Told him we need to remove his shorts and he let me remove them. Started stroking his ass and going down between his strong legs, I enjoy the smell and look of dark skin. I felt his hand moving and looking to touch me.
Then he got up and I sat on the table smiling, when he grabbed me and started to pull my trousers down. Pulled my knickers on one side and put his face in my pussy licking my asshole as well. I was already so wet. Put some finger inside and ate me so good I came but I had to be very quiet. He bent me over the massage table and was eating me more till he got the condom and put his dick inside and started pounding me. The room started to heat up as the air conditioning didn’t work properly. I felt his sweat dripping on me , he was fucking me hard and well, he did this movement with his hips it felt so good, that I asked him - what the fuck is this, oh my god?! He felt my pleasure and could build it up, making humming noise to let me know that he can feel me. After few orgasms I felt I’m about to pass out, but that’s was his plan, he told me before he will only stop fucking me if I tap out.
Our time was running out so I let him sit on a comfy chair put his dick in my mouth and licked his sweaty balls too. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and taste him. Sucked him hard and deep looking at his sweaty face until he gave me his cum. I swallowed it all and got up, my legs were weak I felt exhausted, sweaty, my face red, but so happy and satisfied. Washed my face and tried to look normal as I left the room and pretend like nothing happened. He came few minutes after me and we said goodbye. He was a very satisfied client I was sure he wants to come back.

Working as a beauty therapist I’m alone with a client in the dark room, sometimes they naked, sometimes they’re hot, and in my dirty mind I usually come up with a fantasy what I’d love to happen. I haven’t had many black man as a client, except few times I got to treat some famous footballer at luxury hotels. In my experience they are a bit naughty, sometimes they touch themselves or flash some dick. I’m very professional and just ignore them, but in my head I’d let them bend my over the massage table and use my body.

When I meet new I guys I always mention that I’d love to have some fun at work so we could organise for them to come and see me and pretend to be a client.

James was the one actually came, this was the first time we met. Met him online and after chatting a while he booked me for a 100 minute massage on a Sunday afternoon. The beauty room was at the back of the salon in the basement, quiet and big enough to fool around. He arrived on time and looked good, brown and nicely built body, pretty confident and cool.
I took him downstairs and closed the door and we both just stood there for a sec then he grabbed my face and kissed me. He smelled good and I was glad he came.
I told him to take his clothes off as I was about to start his massage. He kept his underwear and got on the table face down. Started talking a bit but I just wanted to focus on his beautiful body and touch him inappropriately.
Poured the oil and started to massage his back, shoulders, lower back and gluteus. Told him we need to remove his shorts and he let me remove them. Started stroking his ass and going down between his strong legs, I enjoy the smell and look of dark skin. I felt his hand moving and looking to touch me.
Then he got up and I sat on the table smiling, when he grabbed me and started to pull my trousers down. Pulled my knickers on one side and put his face in my pussy licking my asshole as well. I was already so wet. Put some finger inside and ate me so good I came but I had to be very quiet. He bent me over the massage table and was eating me more till he got the condom and put his dick inside and started pounding me. The room started to heat up as the air conditioning didn’t work properly. I felt his sweat dripping on me , he was fucking me hard and well, he did this movement with his hips it felt so good, that I asked him - what the fuck is this, oh my god?! He felt my pleasure and could build it up, making humming noise to let me know that he can feel me. After few orgasms I felt I’m about to pass out, but that’s was his plan, he told me before he will only stop fucking me if I tap out.
Our time was running out so I let him sit on a comfy chair put his dick in my mouth and licked his sweaty balls too. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and taste him. Sucked him hard and deep looking at his sweaty face until he gave me his cum. I swallowed it all and got up, my legs were weak I felt exhausted, sweaty, my face red, but so happy and satisfied. Washed my face and tried to look normal as I left the room and pretend like nothing happened. He came few minutes after me and we said goodbye. He was a very satisfied client I was sure he wants to come back.
Sound like a dream scenario n and once in a lifetime situation 😍 😍

I love your stories and love your dedication to bbc ❤ keep up the great work x

Fantastic story do you have anymore?

Back