The Most Thrilling Thing for a Cuckold

The most thrilling thing? For me, a cuckold of 3 years to a younger Asian FemDom wife, i am white 50's HWP fairly attractive and before her--perfectly straight up hetro love female everything. Now, the most thrilling thing---how she flipped me to adoring black men and desiring to have sex with them while losing desire through physical punishment when attempted with her. I mean, i am totally turned on by the superior black male no matter his age, physical statue or penis size. How i am fully erect and have those butterflies in my tummy when i am kneeling before the black male while she giggles, flaunts it and humiliates me for being a cuck sissy, etc. That is the most thrilling part. Everything else is secondary to that.

we have only had the one experience so far!.but arranging another one for very soon.hoping to make it a regular thing.the most thrilling thing for me was seeing kaz really bouncing up and down on his cock!.and getting herself off on him big time!!

Also I love to see her getting ready make up/clothes etc.turns me on like mad!!

Last edited:
I'd have to say the most thrilling thing was watching her take another man's big cock for the first time and when she orgasmed from fucking him. The whole thing was unexpected and felt like an out of body experience. Even though he was wearing a condom, watching him get off with his cock inside her was fucking hot too. I came in my pants without even touching myself. Now that they continue to fuck on a regular basis, it is still fucking hot, believe me but I don't think anything can surpass that first time

Seeing my ex wife kissing intimately with another man was one thing that got me really excited! Seeing that and knowing she was really in to the guy and the moment! Seeing her on her knees in front of another guy sucking his hard cock off was also really exciting, especially kissing her after she sucked a cock off! There are many other things but those two are my favorite!

Back