The MOST Cruel, Painful, Hurtful Cheating or Sexual Exclusion Experience of Your Life

Most painful: My ex-fiance, that I adored beyond anything in this world, leaving me for a guy she was fucking, and to see her 12 months later on Facebook, 6 months pregnant in a bikini, holidaying on the Greek Islands with him all loved up and looking amazing, sadly carrying his baby, not mine.

Most cruel/ hurtful: My ex-wife and I going through an ugly divorce, and to try and fuck my life up even more... her telling our friends and family, her 'new' boyfriend was actually a guy she'd been fucking for years, with me knowing, willingly encouraging it and always watching while I masturbated. Plus following it up with, that I was a cuck, I had a tiny cock, I usually would cum within a minute or two, that I was very bi and loved sucking cock, especially while dressed as a sissy wearing panties, heels and stockings.

My wife admitted that she was chatting up this guy she met and approached the subject of having a 3-some with him her and me. Well he said he wasn't in that so she just fucked him instead without me being included. That was one of the first guys she cheated on me with.

Back