The moment

Somewhat the same. Packing her suitcase for a business trip. She picked up the slave collar I had placed out and looked at me. She asked if I was sure. I said yes and she took it with her
Yep, same thing for me - saw that she was packing her lingere to wear for the black guys at the week long conference she was going too. Got a different BBC every night for six nights

View attachment 6980457
The moment you realize your wife went on her business trip without her wedding ring and condoms. It is so hot to know she is going to be someone’s slut.

What is/was your hottest moment being cuckolded?
I have no problem in my wife keeping her wedding ring on and fucking other bulls while she is away on business trips just shows what a slut she really is

I have no problem in my wife keeping her wedding ring on and fucking other bulls while she is away on business trips just shows what a slut she really is
That is so hot. For my wife though, her leaving her ring behind is a sign that she is removing any and all restrictions, totally letting it go.

That is so hot. For my wife though, her leaving her ring behind is a sign that she is removing any and all restrictions, totally letting it go.
Yes I understand
the feeling I have with my wife leaving her ring on is well I agreed to be faithful with you hun but when it comes down to it I love cock so much I just can’t stop I’ll keep my ring on so you know I’m coming back to you eventually but I’m going be full of my bulls dna

View attachment 6980457
The moment you realize your wife went on her business trip without her wedding ring and condoms. It is so hot to know she is going to be someone’s slut.

What is/was your hottest moment being cuckolded?
In or case, it's her diaphragm she leaves at home (all the birth control she yses!!). Leaves it on my pillow with a note saying "I won't be needing this on thsi trip!!" And her Boss/Lover bought her a small diamond ring that she wore when they traveled together in place of our wedding ring, and wore it around her neck on a chain when she was at home. CW

Back