The Modern White Boy

Having attended predominantly Black inner city schools as a kid I had always felt a sense of femininity compared to my Black classmates masculinity. I did however mask it with toxic masculinity and attempts to emulate Black culture as a way of getting girls. Didn't work much at all. In adulthood I have finally accepted what I did years ago.... My natural place and role.
Countless white males have spent years pretending to be macho, resulting in both their own frustration and that of wives and girlfriends who soon realize the male's inadequacy. Congratulations on finally acknowledging your true self.

Countless white males have spent years pretending to be macho, resulting in both their own frustration and that of wives and girlfriends who soon realize the male's inadequacy. Congratulations on finally acknowledging your true self.

I agree. It's very liberating to have admitted that my wife needs a potent black male to satisfy her sexually. I take care of her emotional needs.

1575271039369.jpg

06 (1).jpg

q3wcsckbgrn31.png
u9a0u6zb7ko31.jpg
l4was0ing6o31.jpg
ryyco6r8ukn31.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 2870674View attachment 2870674
Absolutely gorgeous

View attachment 3022128

The modern whiteboi recognizes the strength of
community
Encouragement and friends to share a passion with as well as competition between white bois to best eachothers looks and skill are key for the spreading of small dick whites to realize what they are wasting their life's chasing women that dnt want them. As well as being shown by encouraging white sissies that we no longer need to be embarrassed when we can't get our female partner to climax. Through a community of white boys we can show more and more that the sexual partner we will never feel inadequate for are hung black men. Black men will always make us white boys never feel embarrassed in our inability to make a sexual partner climax. The consistent ability to hear black men groan in ******* while feeling his cock pump cum inside ur ass is all we need to realize women aren't ment for us. Black men will always give us the pleasure we need and guide a new generation of white boys to have useless tiny dicks that only function is to look cute in panties with our bubble butts up in the air desperately ready to receive a load

Back