The Lawn Man Finally Fucked Me

I know that the grass is getting high at my house, so I am thinking that you might want to get him back there for some more trimming!

My Cucky husband finally got up the nerve to ask our lawn guy to come inside and fuck me before he did his lawn work! As you can see, he said yes!! Now, he’s got our house on his schedule every other Tuesday to come fuck me! Tuesday is my day off and the hubby will be at work! No more watching for Cucky! He’ll only see what I decide to send him while he’s working!! He’ll probably cum in his pants knowing the lawn guy is taking care of me and the yard!! 🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉
Think it was Buck Owens in the 70's---"Who's gonna to mow the Grass."

My Cucky husband finally got up the nerve to ask our lawn guy to come inside and fuck me before he did his lawn work! As you can see, he said yes!! Now, he’s got our house on his schedule every other Tuesday to come fuck me! Tuesday is my day off and the hubby will be at work! No more watching for Cucky! He’ll only see what I decide to send him while he’s working!! He’ll probably cum in his pants knowing the lawn guy is taking care of me and the yard!! 🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉
That is so hot. Wish we had a regular lawn or maintenance guy like this!

With my slutty housewife, it was not only the lawn guy, but the plumber, the electrician, the roofer, the handyman, the garbage collectors, etc. Our house and property were the best maintained in the neighborhood. In addition, we got huge discounts on almost every job. And when these "men of color" saw an interracial baby in the crib or saw an interracial baby suckling at my wife's 37D white teats, they began dropping by even when there were no tasks to be performed. Except the task that involved them putting another Black baby in my wife's belly.

The only cumming he should be doing is in his cage

Clapping Applause GIF

Mississippi definitely needs to offer more BBC married white wives. Maybe they would come out and make the first move more often, I know if we hire anyone to do work here, and he's black, he's definitely gonna like the tip he receives...😉

Now that the lawn Man is busy, whose gonna cut the grass?

Does hubby get to eat your cum filled married white pussy when he gets home? Does he get to fuck your shared pussy? Are you concernerd a neighbor is putting 2 and 2 together?

Back