The Gay ******* Has To Stop

Enough with the fuckery.... if you're a gay white male, go find others who want to you.
The overwhelming majority of men on this site who are black are not interested in you.
For fuck's sake man.... stop it.
You mean you're denying a man a "hot meal" ... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif .......gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Enough with the fuckery.... if you're a gay white male, go find others who want to you.
The overwhelming majority of men on this site who are black are not interested in you.
For fuck's sake man.... stop it.
This has nothing to do with "hate" or homophobia.
Amen!!

I got messages from dudes on here and I asked about their wives and they say they’re not married, it’s definitely weird as hell and i wish they would read profiles cause I’m not with that gay ******* smh

Some people are just bad at using the appropriate forum section, there is a bi/gay/whatever part for posts like that. Some other topics in here would fit better in the cuckold or extreme part aswell, once you are starting to talk about a ”Black New world order” where everyone is a slave to black men you have probably left reality to the extent that the extreme section seems more appropriate.

If you're contacted by a member whose profile states that they're a couple and they reveal that their wife is unaware of hubby's presence here please report the private message so that we can take care of it. Likewise if you're contacted by a member whose account states that they're female and they reveal that they're actually a male it should be reported as well. Private messages themselves should be reported, not the user. This enables the staff to view the private message in question.

As previously mentioned, there is a "Bisexual Cuckold Club" section and all postings of a homosexual nature should be posted there and only there. If someone posts homosexual type stuff anywhere other than in the appropriate section it should be reported as well.

Regarding unsolicited private messages, yeah. It's annoying. As long as we have an open forum it'll never completely stop. It's not only limited to gay men looking for BBC. Most everyone here gets unwanted PMs from time to time, increasingly so as a user increases his or her social footprint on BtoW.

The easiest solution is to ignore the user and they will no longer be able to contact you. If the private message is rude, offensive, or violates any of the forum rules it should also be reported. You can also adjust the privacy settings in your profile to limit who may contact you.

Last edited:
I was pm'd by a "dominant bull" who only wanted to message about if I would suck his cock.

I mean, I'm a cuckold wannabe type but not one for anything gay.

Why would a dominant bull only want to discuss if I want to suck his dick?

If I still have the messages, I'll report them for BTW staff to review. Just seems like the gay the pretenders are on both sides of the fence.

Back