the future

Sam, I am not sure who exactly you consider as pathetic, weak and of a lesser breed of white male than you are. I can assure you that I am none of those-pathetic, weak or of a lesser breed than you. I am a survivor and as smart as I need to be to insure that.

I would advise though that you should brush up on your spelling before calling anyone out as not being as smart as you are. That's my opinion on it and I'm sure as hell not afraid to say it.

I never said I was smarter...I said I hang with smarter people.

O come on now Small one..even a fly is smarter then a cockhold....the fly knows to reproduce himself.
What do you care...your genes will not be around to see the future...if you are one....you are a dead end.
Beside cockholds love put downs, they say so themselves.

Maybe you are right....maybe I should change the wording to "cockholds who will not reproduce". So as to leave out the ones who have had *******.

It doesn't matter to me what you do. But since you don't know me or know anything about me then what you say is pure speculation and fueled solely on assumptions. Stating facts when describing the character of someone you have no clue about is the only smart way to do it and since you have no facts to state then you can take your assumptions down the road or wherever the fuck you want to take them. Just leave me out of them.

Although I see a lot of girls still staying with their race, the reality is that on the average white, Asian and Hispanic girls are all going Black in record numbers. The trend appears to reflect a continual increase and who knows where it will slow down (maybe it never will). Since I worship the Black Man and the women who bend over for Them, I think this is a beautiful thing. But the prospect of no more white women would be a problem, even if it would happen long in the future. There is nothing more beautiful than the look of total contentment on a woman’s face when a Black Man is giving her deep love. This picture should be preserved for many generations.

I can't stop thinking about the party I attended last night at a friends house. There was about 25 adults , all white except on very dark african american stud with his gorgeous white young wife. She was the host's cousin and 22 yrs old married the black sull just 2 months ago. I only wish I was there at the wedding but I guess you can guess what I was doing all night when I was home in bed.

mmmm . wouldn't it be nice for all black basketball team like maybe Grambling U to go over there and put on an exibition at their school and than have a dance for them to get aquainted with these cuties

There are, of course, many benefits of being first. And, I figure about 10 unhappy boyfriends starting with the girls above.

There are, of course, many benefits of being first. And, I figure about 10 unhappy boyfriends starting with the girls above.

True indeed. Too bad it's going to be very cold up there around this time. Let's see what summer could bring ... I'll have to book early.

ahhhh. wouldn't it be nice for their white bfs were entered into the exchange student program and in their place were blackboys in exchange.

ahhhh. wouldn't it be nice for their white bfs were entered into the exchange student program and in their place were blackboys in exchange.

Now THAT would truly be an educational experience on both sides of the pond. I have a feeling the bf's might find things on the home front a bit changed upon their return.

So it seems to me to be growing white girls with black guys that is. its like no girls want white dick black girls are staying with black guys, white girls are going black by the thousands, asian girls are slowly starting to go black, and latino girls have been going black forawhile. If this trend continues black cock will own every race of female. So does that mean whites and other races are going to be phased out? What are future generations of black males going to do when they want white pussy? And me being a white/latino male how come I'm ok with this?

I am sure that there is absolute no reason to panic or even to concern about white race future. Yes, more and more white girls go Black. But this means little - because nowdays "sex" does not means "children", and interracial sex is mostly purely recreational. At least 99% of Black Men who fuck white women does not want children. Also many Blacked white women, despite their sexual preference to Blacks, prefere to have white children (if want to have children at all).

Of course white race will continue to exist, but Black race will more and more dominate sexually. More and more whites will be turned into whores, whose main purpose will be to provide sexual pleasure to Blacks. The same as about asians, indians, all other non-Blacks. That is the really bright future.

But now still less than 10% of white women are Blacked. This is something must be changed. In this topic somebody wrote that the region need Blacks the most is Scandinavia. I don't agree with this. Eastern Europe is the region with virtually zero number of Blacks, and these countries need massive Black immigration the most. And now at the end situation is going to change - there are plans about such immigration (sadly not only Black). But I still hope that in year of 2020 there will be as many interracial couples on the streets of Moscow, Warsaw, Buharest, etc, as now are on the streets of Paris or London.

So if there are no people of other races then there will also be no true black males. Just a melting pot of human beings. By trying to impregnate as many white women as possible is not the black male seeking racial suicide? They don't seem to like black women. Just a thought.

Eastern Europe is the region with virtually zero number of Blacks, and these countries need massive Black immigration the most. And now at the end situation is going to change - there are plans about such immigration (sadly not only Black). But I still hope that in year of 2020 there will be as many interracial couples on the streets of Moscow, Warsaw, Buharest, etc, as now are on the streets of Paris or London.

Yes, Eastern Europe sounds lovely. Problem is a lot of folks from that side of the world aren't that open towards Blacks. Also the language barrier is another block.

Yes, Eastern Europe sounds lovely. Problem is a lot of folks from that side of the world aren't that open towards Blacks. Also the language barrier is another block.
Most young and middle-aged Eastern-Europeans speaks good or very good English, and many Eastern-European women are very positive to Blacks.
Problem of violent racism? Yes there is a bit, but it is a part of problem of violence at general, which is caused by economic hardships.
But massive immigration will in Eastern Europe will start very soon, our politicians talk only about "when" (like "in 2014 or in 2016") and how many (up to 20% of population or up to 30%). So I see bright interracial future.

But this means little - because nowdays "sex" does not means "children", and interracial sex is mostly purely recreational. At least 99% of Black Men who fuck white women does not want children. Also many Blacked white women, despite their sexual preference to Blacks, prefere to have white children (if want to have children at all).

Of course white race will continue to exist, but Black race will more and more dominate sexually. More and more whites will be turned into whores, whose main purpose will be to provide sexual pleasure to Blacks. The same as about asians, indians, all other non-Blacks. That is the really bright future.

That's what I see happening. Of course, there are mixed race babies but, as you said, the vast majority of interracial sex is purely recreational. As someone else said earlier, it's become a sport turning white women into BBC only whores. I imagine there's an unwritten point count going on. Like maybe two points for a single white woman, 5 for one in a relationship and 10 for turning a BBC virgin in front of her white mate.

And I also agree ... believe ... that more and more whites will be turned into whores and sexual slaves serving every whim of the sexually superior blacks. Behind closed doors there are few safe guards. Given what I see as a natural progression, the power imbalance will continue to grow leading to blacks playing out darker fantasies with impunity. I personally saw some of this when my girl and I visited an inter-racial sex party at a private residence in So. California.

Based on the threesomes we've had I don't think most blacks have any interest in babies or taking the woman home. They're really more interested in stretching pussy and having their cocks worshiped by white women who can't get that kind of satisfaction from their mates. For the guys we've been with, that's been the thrill. Maybe not for all, but for a growing number, dominating a white couple has become an erotic sport ... leaving her with a fire down below that her white mate can't satisfy.

Back