The fascination with the term "Bull"

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
Sure, Black King it is. I often asked a black man, how he wants to be called. Most always said, they don't care.

How about we keep the pc police out of peoples kink. Now we have people who don’t like being called a bull or a slut or a Cuck or whatever. Damn. Get over yourselves.

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
oh... wait a minute... you mean the kink that inspires this site just might be historically rooted in racism, objectification, misogyny? i am SHOCKED! SHOCKED!!!!!!

we ARE talking about interracial cuckoldry sex, right? we are talking about (predominantly WHITE) couples inviting (NOT JUST ANY - but a BLACK) guy in to their bedroom (BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!) so the white guy can jerk his white weenie while he watches his wife fuck (NOT JUST ANY - but a BLACK) guy....

and the word BULL having racist roots is the thing that's got ur knickers in a twist?

Personally, I thought that the word bull means someone strong who can satisfy a woman. As you know, a bull has a big dick. It's a pity that in my country it's hard for a black lover for a girl

Yes you probably are. You don’t know the stipulations of the lifestyle and fetish. There is very good article on here about the Sacred Nature of a Bull. I suggest you read it.

Bull, Hotwife, cuck, ect nothing wrong with any of them as long as the terms are cool with everyone involved in an encounter. Many guys get turned by being called bull. It has status. But if you don't like it ...just explain that to the couple.

This topic has come up in several other places. Words can matter so I think it is worth addressing. In my opinion there are some changes going on with society and people that are bigger than just sex. Black men seem to be winning and becoming more masculine and white women are noticing it. The biggest changes are with white boys. In my opinion they are becoming less masculine and more accepting of the facts that black men will likely be their superiors in the near future (if not already). white boys are increasingly accepting the reality that sex between a man and a woman in the future will likely be between a MAN and a WOMAN. I think one way to solve this is to refer to black men as MEN and white boys as BOYS. Of course, if the man or woman want to be referred to in some other way that should be honored. As in many things white boys need to follow the lead of the primary couple. At least that is the way I see it although some may not agree. Thank you for the question.

King, what term would you like to see used ? If I were introducing you to someone and my Mrs is with us, I think I'd refer to you as my wife's lover, or boyfriend. How would that be ?

Bro just get out the lifestyle!

Its just words.. Bull is a great word . becsue his role is to shaft and plaesure

I think every couple and their bull/lover/friend.. etc will find the words that best suits them that everyone is happy with (and consents to).

Back