The fascination with the term "Bull"

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
It's a term related to the cuckold roleplay. It has nothing to do with race. For example the cuckold could be a stag.
Btw if you're not comfortable with the term bull it's totally ok to ask couples to don't use it.

I think a lot of these slang terms that are used in alternative lifestyles are simply a way for different groups to find one another - it's not meant to demean or be derogatory. Labels like BBC, Black Bull, Slutwife, Cuck couple, Queen of Spades, etc are simple and quick terms to find exactly what you're looking for. Just like gay people use terms like Bear, Bottoms, Tops, etc. BDSM groups use terms like Sissy, Slave, Dom. "White Couple" "Black Man" doesn't really narrow it down quickly if you're looking for something much more specific.

The term "Slut" predates american slavery by almost 200 years. Its an old english term that definiton essentially remains unchanged.

ORIGIN OF SLUT​

First recorded in 1375–1425; late Middle English slutte; compare dialectal slut “mud,” Norwegian (dialectal) slutr “sleet, impure liquid”
By the end of the 15th century, the sense “a woman given to immoral or improper conduct”
American slavery? Slavery in general meaning treating a HUMAN being as property or to imply that they serve no other purpose in existence.

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
I've actually never cared for it myself and never called a man by it. I've always kind of felt it was just odd feeling. I've met some men that refer to themselves as bulls though.

Responded previously to a similar thread/question. We never use that term and won't use it. When we play with anyone, they are a playmate, guest, partner, joiner, friend. If you look around this site, you we see the term used as often by guys describing themselves as by others...so that doesn't help. We just see it as a bit silly and immature...but can understand why some might consider it demeaning.

Feel the exact same way about ANY term used with respect to women that is disrespectful, demeaning, etc. Also something that is WAY too common... and often tells you a lot about those who will use them.

It's part of the long-established terminology in the cuckold fetish. Every role has a name. The term cuckold is nothing great either. The term "Bull", to me, evokes an image of strength, power, and dominance. You might be taking it in a negative way, but it was certainly never intended that way.

In my humble opinion the title of Boss or Master is more appropriate.

No you're plain wrong...no need for you to be sorry.

STAG

The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.
Lol urban dictionary as source :D
If your wife fucks another man you are a cuckold. Unless you are a non monogamous couple.

I try to avoid the word Bull whenever possible. I prefer Black Lover.
My wife is the same. I thought it was odd at first for her to refer to a one night stand black man as a "lover" but have gotten used to it now. It seemed pollyannish, extremely naive but I suppose she can call any man she's willing to fuck whatever she wants. BTW, she rarely calls it fucking, she usually refers to it as "making love", LOL!

The term "Bull" has nothing to do with race. If you think it does then that shows a lack of understanding of what this lifestyle is all about.
The term Queen of Spades should insult people who are hung up terms to call people as the word spade has been used as a derogatory term for black people.

My wife is the same. I thought it was odd at first for her to refer to a one night stand black man as a "lover" but have gotten used to it now. It seemed pollyannish, extremely naive but I suppose she can call any man she's willing to fuck whatever she wants. BTW, she rarely calls it fucking, she usually refers to it as "making love", LOL!
I used to call it that too until we joined the swinging lifestyle. Now making love is what I do to my husband because I love him. Fucking is what I do when I have sex with someone for sexual enjoyment. No love involved just two or more people enjoying the moment. It's awesome!

Can't admit you don't know what you're talking about it's ok. Keep on cucking and simping to women beta male it is you who is the cuck. You're no dom alpha, no stag.

Stags fuck other women, the wife operates in the stag's frame, unlike a cuckold the sissy husband operates in the wife's frame. The stag turns the wife out to be fucked for his entertainment, including to other women if he so desires.

Easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they were fooled.
I don't even know why you got so mad lol. Anyone can check online the definition, you're so mad just because you got clearly some big self identity issues.
And you can keep insulting me as you want, you're not even near to the target ;)

Back