The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
Some people ask me.....Why would you want a Cuckold Lifestyle? What's in it for Cucks?

My FUN - involvement in the Cuckolding Lifestyle mainly comes comes with me helping to prepare my Wife for her Dates with other Men and welcoming her home afterwards.

It's FUN to help your Wife realize that sex can be fun and it is a good thing for her to enjoy...even if it's NOT with you. That HER needs matter and that HER pleasure is all that matters for a true Cuck. That HER orgasms are what makes you happy.

It's FUN to shop together for big sex toys....because I cannot satisfy her with my Tiny Dicklett.

It's FUN to help her pick out a guy online or help her to find guys for good sex.

It's FUN to go shopping together and pick out sexy outfits or lingerie or Shoes that she will wear on her Dates.

It's FUN to help paint her finger nails or toe nails.

It's FUN to run her a bath the day of her Date....before he arrives. Helping her to shave her legs or Pussy if needed.

It's FUN to apply body lotion all over her naked body after her bath. And help to keep her skin and Nipples soft and supple.

It's FUN to help her to Duche or ******* as needed so she can be fresh for her Dates.

It's FUN to help her with her hair and makeup.

It's FUN to help her get dressed or pick out a sexy outfit for her Dates. Seeing how skimpy we can go. Deciding on panties or no panties...Bra or no Bra.

It's FUN to answer the door when her Dates arrive and chat with them and serve them food and drinks before she leaves with him.

It's FUN to kiss her good-bye as she heads out the door with her Dates.

It's FUN to welcome her home from her Dates and hearing how it went and what she did with him.

It's FUN kissing her when she comes home.....sometimes smelling / tasting other Mens Cocks/cum on her skin or breath.

It's FUN to see her happiness and joy- satisfaction from having had some good sex with her Date. (Something you are not equipped to provide.)

It' FUN knowing that she does not have her regular Bulls or her Dates use condoms and they are free to shoot their Man cum way up into her holes.

It's FUN to orally pleasure her and help clean her up after she returns from Dates, if she desires it. Licking her well used, stretched out pussy until she orgasms.

It's FUN to drop her off at her Bulls place for the night and pick her up the next day after she has had multiple rounds of hot, kinky sex with him and sometimes his friends too. Dropping her off completely naked with no clothes whatsoever with her and picking her up the same way when they are done with using her holes.

It's FUN to be the designated driver for my Wife and her Date as they enjoy a night of drinking and fun together. Seeing them have sex in the backseat as you drive or stopping at a public location and being their "Lookout" so they can have sex outdoors or in a public spot. Her calling me over to quickly clean up after they are done.

It's FUN (If you are allowed to watch) to hold your Wifes hand or hold her legs open for another Man, hold her ass cheeks open for a Man or lay beneath her as she is taken from behind.....so you can get a good view of what proper sex looks like and be right there for clean-up duty.

It's FUN to hear all the different moans and squeals of pleasure your Wife can make while having sex with a Real Man.

It's FUN to discover her cum filled, wet panties in the dirty laundry. Knowing that she must have had some quickie sex and not told you about it.

It's FUN to return home from your work and hearing moans of passion & sex from the driveway and discovering your Wife is having hard sex with her Bull in your home. Them not missing a beat just because I have come home. Seeing the big wet-spot left on our sheets because her Bull has made her "Squirt."

It's FUN knowing that all your neighbors know that she is a horny woman who has sex with other Men and that our Lifestyle is very hot and kinky!

It's FUN to receive a phone call from your loving Wife and hear that she is clearly having sex with her Bull....her explaining that she will not be coming home for the night.

It's FUN knowing that my Wife is pretty much BBC exclusive. (No white Dicks)

It's FUN (and maddening) to be kept permanently Chastity locked 24/7 with your Wife holding the only keys. Having to sit to Pee and to know that my Chastity is giving my Wife the peace of mind that she needs to continue seeing other Men, knowing that I cannot cheat on her or even masterbate without her knowledge and approval.

It's FUN (And maddening) to take Cuckolding to the next level and become permanently "Pussy Free." To surrender your Wifes Vagina and ass and have them become exclusively meant for other Men only.......To stare at her satisfied Vagina and know that my Tiny Cuck penis will never again be permitted to have penetration sex with her. Realizing that my roles have now changed to mainly providing her with oral sex only.

It's FUN to have special times where I'll wear a large, black, rubber strap-on Dildo over top of my Tiny Chastity Cage in order to have sexual intercorse with my Wife. (When her Bull is not available and she is feeling horny and needs penetration sex.)

It's FUN to go to a party together or be at a Bar together and notice my Wife missing.....only to have her show back up after a bit......with cum running down her legs or her panties full of warm cum because she was horny and she sneaked away to have sex with a guy or two.

It's FUN to occasionally help my Wife live our her favorite ongoing fantacies of being a Street Whore for $$$, Gang-Bangs, Sex with BBC, Etc.

It's FUN to try new things like Sissification, Butt Plugs, Pegging and Fluffing real Men.

It's FUN to see your Wifes face light up with pride as she has you drop your pants and she shows her Girlfriends your Tiny, 24/7 Chastity Locked Cuck Dicklett and explains to them how Submissive and obedient you are because of it. That even though you are now Pussy Fee for Life...You still worship her and are only allowed to pleasure her orally.
Then hearing them giggle and some say, "How they wish they could have a Marriage like ours." Or "My goodness....we can plainly see why he's a Cuckold now!"

When she is kissing the bull and when the bull is fucking her hard.
Oh god yes cleanup is beautiful for all the nubien established his black man balls the women establishes her control over her white love and the cuck me proves his usefulness and establishes trust in his ability to promote the bnwo interracial lifestyle

Some people ask me.....Why would you want a Cuckold Lifestyle? What's in it for Cucks?

My FUN - involvement in the Cuckolding Lifestyle mainly comes comes with me helping to prepare my Wife for her Dates with other Men and welcoming her home afterwards.

It's FUN to help your Wife realize that sex can be fun and it is a good thing for her to enjoy...even if it's NOT with you. That HER needs matter and that HER pleasure is all that matters for a true Cuck. That HER orgasms are what makes you happy.

It's FUN to shop together for big sex toys....because I cannot satisfy her with my Tiny Dicklett.

It's FUN to help her pick out a guy online or help her to find guys for good sex.

It's FUN to go shopping together and pick out sexy outfits or lingerie or Shoes that she will wear on her Dates.

It's FUN to help paint her finger nails or toe nails.

It's FUN to run her a bath the day of her Date....before he arrives. Helping her to shave her legs or Pussy if needed.

It's FUN to apply body lotion all over her naked body after her bath. And help to keep her skin and Nipples soft and supple.

It's FUN to help her to Duche or ******* as needed so she can be fresh for her Dates.

It's FUN to help her with her hair and makeup.

It's FUN to help her get dressed or pick out a sexy outfit for her Dates. Seeing how skimpy we can go. Deciding on panties or no panties...Bra or no Bra.

It's FUN to answer the door when her Dates arrive and chat with them and serve them food and drinks before she leaves with him.

It's FUN to kiss her good-bye as she heads out the door with her Dates.

It's FUN to welcome her home from her Dates and hearing how it went and what she did with him.

It's FUN kissing her when she comes home.....sometimes smelling / tasting other Mens Cocks/cum on her skin or breath.

It's FUN to see her happiness and joy- satisfaction from having had some good sex with her Date. (Something you are not equipped to provide.)

It' FUN knowing that she does not have her regular Bulls or her Dates use condoms and they are free to shoot their Man cum way up into her holes.

It's FUN to orally pleasure her and help clean her up after she returns from Dates, if she desires it. Licking her well used, stretched out pussy until she orgasms.

It's FUN to drop her off at her Bulls place for the night and pick her up the next day after she has had multiple rounds of hot, kinky sex with him and sometimes his friends too. Dropping her off completely naked with no clothes whatsoever with her and picking her up the same way when they are done with using her holes.

It's FUN to be the designated driver for my Wife and her Date as they enjoy a night of drinking and fun together. Seeing them have sex in the backseat as you drive or stopping at a public location and being their "Lookout" so they can have sex outdoors or in a public spot. Her calling me over to quickly clean up after they are done.

It's FUN (If you are allowed to watch) to hold your Wifes hand or hold her legs open for another Man, hold her ass cheeks open for a Man or lay beneath her as she is taken from behind.....so you can get a good view of what proper sex looks like and be right there for clean-up duty.

It's FUN to hear all the different moans and squeals of pleasure your Wife can make while having sex with a Real Man.

It's FUN to discover her cum filled, wet panties in the dirty laundry. Knowing that she must have had some quickie sex and not told you about it.

It's FUN to return home from your work and hearing moans of passion & sex from the driveway and discovering your Wife is having hard sex with her Bull in your home. Them not missing a beat just because I have come home. Seeing the big wet-spot left on our sheets because her Bull has made her "Squirt."

It's FUN knowing that all your neighbors know that she is a horny woman who has sex with other Men and that our Lifestyle is very hot and kinky!

It's FUN to receive a phone call from your loving Wife and hear that she is clearly having sex with her Bull....her explaining that she will not be coming home for the night.

It's FUN knowing that my Wife is pretty much BBC exclusive. (No white Dicks)

It's FUN (and maddening) to be kept permanently Chastity locked 24/7 with your Wife holding the only keys. Having to sit to Pee and to know that my Chastity is giving my Wife the peace of mind that she needs to continue seeing other Men, knowing that I cannot cheat on her or even masterbate without her knowledge and approval.

It's FUN (And maddening) to take Cuckolding to the next level and become permanently "Pussy Free." To surrender your Wifes Vagina and ass and have them become exclusively meant for other Men only.......To stare at her satisfied Vagina and know that my Tiny Cuck penis will never again be permitted to have penetration sex with her. Realizing that my roles have now changed to mainly providing her with oral sex only.

It's FUN to have special times where I'll wear a large, black, rubber strap-on Dildo over top of my Tiny Chastity Cage in order to have sexual intercorse with my Wife. (When her Bull is not available and she is feeling horny and needs penetration sex.)

It's FUN to go to a party together or be at a Bar together and notice my Wife missing.....only to have her show back up after a bit......with cum running down her legs or her panties full of warm cum because she was horny and she sneaked away to have sex with a guy or two.

It's FUN to occasionally help my Wife live our her favorite ongoing fantacies of being a Street Whore for $$$, Gang-Bangs, Sex with BBC, Etc.

It's FUN to try new things like Sissification, Butt Plugs, Pegging and Fluffing real Men.

It's FUN to see your Wifes face light up with pride as she has you drop your pants and she shows her Girlfriends your Tiny, 24/7 Chastity Locked Cuck Dicklett and explains to them how Submissive and obedient you are because of it. That even though you are now Pussy Fee for Life...You still worship her and are only allowed to pleasure her orally.
Then hearing them giggle and some say, "How they wish they could have a Marriage like ours." Or "My goodness....we can plainly see why he's a Cuckold now!"

Back