The day that my husband discovered he had a cuckold fantasy

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
In my country there are not the same racial problems than other countries, but some people (in special old women with a conventional way of though or envious white guys) still consider a taboo when they watch a white girl having a relationship with a black guy. It's not the same when young white guys from here have a relationship with ebony girls. Within male thinking, it's ok and they talk a lot about the good sex that they would be going to get.
When the relationship with my husband began, he knew about my previous courting with Axel, the black guy that I talked in a lot of post, because they had worked together in the same company, for a short time.
My hubby never understand neither what had I seen in Axel nor he was going to discover his cuckold fantasy through my ex.
I'm tall and strong beside my ex, who is thin and 10/15 cm shorter than me. My hubby, seeing me as a kind of "Xena" or "dominatrix", asked me one night about the sex with my ex.

-Have you ever ****** a guy to have sex?
-I haven't had the necessity to do it. A lot of guys wished have sex with me...but I'm thinking about Axel. In one occasion we had something like that.
-Did you ******* your ex to have sex using your strength?
-Well I had to ******* him but not using my strength...women we have another recourses. It was during our first holidays. We were having sex under the shower. I was so excited but he was even more excited than me and cummed immediaely. He couldn't wait for me.
He dried up his body and dressed to go for breakfast. I stayed naked and told him I was needing to cum. He didn't understand me. He said me that he was hungry and we might have sex after the breakfast.
Then I became crazy.

-What did you do?
-I walked toward the door and I kicked it violently. I shut it with the key and said him that "none of us were going out, until he make me cum".
-And how did you ******* him to have sex?
-I turned him on until he begged me to have sex.
-How did you do to turn him on?
-At first I rubbed my ass over his dick. Then, I went down on my knees and, I gave him a good blow-job...he reacted quickly with an incredible erection. He begged me to allow him to fuck me.
-Did you fuck over your bed?
-No, we didn't.
-Why?
-We could not reach the bed (due our excitation). We fucked standing against the clothier's door. He penetrated me by behind.
-Could he finally make you cum?
-Oh yes!
-And did you scream during your orgasm?
-A little.
-How did he do to obtain a new erection just few second after his first cum (during his refractary period)?
-Well, he had a good tool down there. Moreover, he was with me and I'm so sexy, don't you think?
-Yes, of course! But do you know not all men can do the same?
-Yes I do, but he never had erection problems. He could make me cum easily because I was so exited! That morning I had a terrible excitation.
-And what about him? Did he cum too? Did he do it inside your pussy?
-Yes, he cummed again during the standing fuck...just few seconds later after my orgasm. I was still gasping when I heard he was having a new orgasm. He cummed inside my pussy because we were desperated to fuck and he couldn't get a condom. I told him to cum inside my pussy because if he was reaching his orgasm and he took out his dick from me, he would interrupt my own orgasm! But he could control his orgasm, making me cum first and when he was sure I had finished, then he allowed himself obtain a new orgasm.
-Did you feel better after your ex made you cum? What about him?
-Both of us remained so relaxed after our fuck. It was great! I had asked him to be fucked as hard as he could. And he did it, so when he finally cummed, it was a relief for him.
-Your ex boyfriend is a first class male. He has an incredible stamina and virility. I could not have done better than him. I would like watching you and Axel have sex in front of me. I would pay for that!
-Do you think? Perhaps it's only a fantasy for you...
-I don't think so. I think it would be wonderful if you could have sex in front of me. I would be so excited watching you fucking with your ex black boyfriend, that I would suck his cock if it necessary.

That was our first conversation about this topic. My hubby found that day, that he had an interracial fetish and a cuckold fantasy with my ex.
He asked me for a lot of more details after that. He looked for pics from me and my ex...and he found some of them.

Last edited:
What incredible relief must to have felt when your ex finally made you cum! Moreover he could cum one more time...it is a clear demostration that he has as good "tool" as you said. Could you post the pics from you and your ex here?

Back