The Day I Lost Her for Good

FunMDCpl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
My girlfriend, Nina, and I had been dating together in the military for about a year when I got called to go overseas on a deployment. Our sex life had always been wild and fun and experimental - she was the kind of woman you dream about: beautiful, alluring, daring, and most of all, in charge. With her, my sex life went to a new level. My body and mind experienced things with her that - to this day - make me long for the days that her pussy would soothe my aching straining cock.

While I was overseas, a friend of ours, Todd, moved into the area, and asked if he could stay at our place while he went house hunting. Since Nina and I both new Todd well, I had no problem letting him stay with her - I actually felt it was safer for her to have someone else around - and I appreciated that he looked after her. However, during my six-month deployment, I noticed that her tone on the phone was changing slowly: she no longer seemed eager to discuss sex or have phone sex with me. We started arguing over the phone long distance - something we never did when we lived together. I also noticed that Todd kept answering the phone long after he was supposed to have moved out. He even answered the phone at times that were obviously late - and I started to wonder if I was being replaced.

When my deployment was over, I eagerly flew back to the States, and back to my girlfriend. Nina met me at the airport with a lukewarm kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. She looked so sexy and alive. She seemed like she was really happy to have me home. I was surprised and let down when we got back to her car and I saw Todd driving. We drove back to our apartment in relative silence. I knew that something was up.

When we got back to our apartment, I went to start unpacking my stuff, but Nina stopped me. She said that we were going to have a "contest" that night to see who, between Todd and me, would get to stay with her and who would have to move out. She said that she would be the judge. My only preparation for the "contest" would be to shower and meet in our living room in an hour. I did as I was told - again, Nina was a woman who was always in charge.

An hour later I was in our living room - freshly showered and very nervous. Whatever I was going to be required to do, I was determined not to lose the best woman I had ever known. Nina and Todd walked into the room and Nina set up two chairs facing each other about two feet apart. She told Todd and I to sit in a chair and face one another. We did as we were told. I could tell from the look in his eyes, that Todd had already had my dear Nina, and I recognized the same fierce determination to keep her as I felt in my heart. I realized that he had probably been fucking her nightly while I was away. Suddenly, her distance and moodiness was quite clear.

Nina walked around me and Todd while we sat facing each other. She said that she loved us both - words which hurt me to hear, but which I also knew to be true from the sound of her voice. Then, she demanded that Todd and I strip naked. At first, neither of us new what to do, but Todd began stripping first. When Nina praised him for following directions so quickly, I remembered that this was a "contest" - so I followed suit. We were now both fully naked and sitting across from one another - our knees were almost touching. Then Nina brought out some rope and tied both of us down with our hands behind our backs.

I looked down at Todd's cock. Though it wasn't much larger than mine, it was - in a word - beautiful. I had never considered male genitalia to be attractive, but Todd's cock was so smooth and perfect in color and shape, that I became embarrassed to be staring at it. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. Again, I knew I was in trouble, but I was still holding out hope that I would be with my baby again.

Then, Nina began to strip slowly. Off came her white lacy blouse and her short skirt, revealing an incredible pair of black lined stockings, with garter straps, and a bra: no panties. Instantly I wanted her more than I ever had in my life. Her pussy - so wonderfully pouty and already glistening - was so close. Todd and I both began to stir. And grow, as if under a spell. I watched his cock start to swell - the smooth skin of his shaft started to tighten as his cock grew and grew. Nina noticed this and cooed her appreciation. She told him that he was a good boy and that he was doing very well. My own cock was straining, too. My head was spinning as I was lost in my own arousal. I wanted to feel her again. I wanted her warm body against mine - to feel her tits rubbing up and down my chest as she rode me. I wanted her hard nipples brushing against me as she sighed and moaned - like she used to do when we were together. I looked at Todd's wonderful, curved cock. It was pulsing as it stood up straight for Nina.

She knelt down and took both of us in her hands. Todd and I both ******* threw our heads back and I started to moan softly. Her touch was so light, yet so wonderful. It felt like heaven. It was under her first slow caresses that I felt the urge to start begging her to pick me - to pick my cock. i understood that whoever she picked right here, right now, would get to have access to her sweet, sweet pussy, and her loving soothing touch forever. The other would be left to masturbate over a memory. This thought made me desperate and I started to slowly arch my hips a bit up of the chair to maximize her feathery touch. She looked me in the eyes and slowly started to kiss my chest. Her kisses went lower and lower until - finally - she took my aching cock into her waiting mouth.

It all came back to me in a moment - how it felt to be with her - how much I missed her while I was gone. I gasped in approval and tried to relax and enjoy the feeling of her soft, loving mouth on my hard cock. I looked over at Todd and saw him watching Nina pleasing my member and slowly caressing my balls. He had a look of desperation on his face that I'll never forget. For a moment I thought I was going to win the contest.

Then, as abruptly as she started softly blowing me, she stopped. She looked into my eyes - one last look of love, then she turned all of her attention to Todd. She moved over to his cock. Her lips poised just above his straining head - his cock was desperate for relief, his balls tight and aching for release. She gave me a last glance and then placed her lips over his cockhead, while slowly stroking his balls. A small, strangled scream of frustration escaped my lips. I knew how good she was making him feel, as she had just been doing the same to me. Todd closed his eyes - lost in absolute rapture. Nina kept working her lips and hands all over his stiff cock, which was throbbing its approval. He started to moan and sigh.

Just then Nina stood up. Without a word, she made her choice. Hiking up her skirt to reveal an obviously wet, swollen pussy, Nina straddled Todd's lap and slowly began to lower her hips - almost as if in slow motion. All I could think was "no".

"No, please Nina, no, PLEASE. Pick me, please soothe my aching cock! No. No No NO!!"

Nina told me to shush without turning around and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. As soon as she impaled herself on him, he let out a bellow of appreciation. He was almost crying in joy and kept saying "thank you, oh God, thank you Nina" over and over as she rode him.

I was moaning in frustration - my cock so hard it was almost painful - aching for Nina's touch. Her pussy. Her sweet release. I was bucking my hips off the chair trying to get some desperate friction. A touch - anything. Watching her ride him up and down was a sight I'll never forget. I could tell that his cock was made for her pussy. My desires became almost shameful. I could smell their combined sex as she rode him so tenderly - rocking her hips back and forth to give his manhood the most sensitive pleasure. She arched her chest out and let him suck greedily on her full breasts - he was suckling on her for all he was worth. She took one hand and gently cupped the back of his head - she wanted him to be greedy for her.

Nina threw her head back and started to breathe heavily. Her breathing soon turned into low moans, slowly building in pitch and frequency. I could see Todd's balls starting to tighten as his body reflexively prepared to empty everything it had into Nina's. Todd was letting out short cries of pleasure. They were blending with Nina's pace - with the strokes of her soft, wet, warm pussy up and down over his shaft. Each movement of her hips brought out another gasp from Todd, and his hips started bucking uncontrollably.

I realized that they were all alone in the world at that moment. My frustration and moaning were going unnoticed and unheard. My cock was on its own at this point. I was never again going to feel what he was feeling right now. I was forever banished to masturbating bitterly over her pussy, while he got the real thing. I saw Todd's feet start to quietly pound the carpet as he tried to sink as much of his cock into Nina as he could. And she did all she could to accept everything he had to offer. I watched Todd's balls tighten one last time and I heard Nina reach the threshold of her orgasm. As her pussy started to (no doubt) contract and squeeze around Todd's shaft as she came, Todd let out a scream as he started to empty into Nina's greedy pussy. I was beyond the point of return. Their moans were a command my cock could not ignore, and I started to dribble and then shoot my own cum all over myself.

As they collapsed on each other, Nina again took Todd's head in her hands and he kissed her breasts and neck in grateful appreciation. Then, Nina slowly got up off of his deflating cock, his cum starting to run out of her pussy and down the side of her leg. She stood before me with a look of pity in her eyes. She saw the mess I had made cumming all over myself. As she stood in front of me, I actually thought that she might let me have a taste of her fresh-fucked pussy - and I would have done anything in that moment for one more moment with her taste in my mouth. But as I leaned forward she gave me a stern "no". It was all over. She untied me and let me clean myself up. She was gone.

While I enjoyed the story it isn't at all believable. In that situation I may not even get in the car. Alarm bells would have been going off in my head leading to another argument right there seeing him in the car. That would have been all the confirmation I needed as to what was really going on.

Back