The cuck and bull relationship

How to

• Total voters
My gf and I have often broached this topic but without going anywhere exactly; in light of a bulls obvious superiority to the cuck, the relationship must be unequal [assuming there is one at all]. How should a white boy be taught respect, and demonstrate his inequality to his bull?

Just remember cucks. When "your" woman is giving a big sloppy wet blowjob and it is getting you all hard... all that spit is lubricating that black cock more than enough to make it in to YOUR ass if he decides to. And if he decides to.. he's going to fuck you. You're not going to say no. It won't be an option. By the time he has bounced that cock off your prostate a few dozen times you'll be calling him sir and hoping that the next time he fucks her he will fuck you again too. It's a good time. Make a game of it. Let the bull close his eyes and guess which one of his bitches is sucking his cock.

Its interesting, though not all together surprising, that a majority of people think the cuck should: service the bull sexually, eat his creampies, and just slightly under half think they should use honorifics when talking to the bull. Each of those options outweigh the moderate 'letting him fuck your woman is enough'.

Just remember cucks. When "your" woman is giving a big sloppy wet blowjob and it is getting you all hard... all that spit is lubricating that black cock more than enough to make it in to YOUR ass if he decides to. And if he decides to.. he's going to fuck you. You're not going to say no. It won't be an option. By the time he has bounced that cock off your prostate a few dozen times you'll be calling him sir and hoping that the next time he fucks her he will fuck you again too. It's a good time. Make a game of it. Let the bull close his eyes and guess which one of his bitches is sucking his cock.
I can't go there.

We don’t go in for the hardcore humiliation stuff. I’m not convinced it’s a sustainable lifestyle.

But my wife has been impregnated by bulls, which is just so great and a real pleasure for us. I also have bulls who are into it fuck me in the ass. I love the feeling of the cum that has created the baby I’ll be raising shooting up inside me to be absorbed into me. It’s like we’re both joining with the bull and having him become part of us.

For us bull is not our master and being young he respect my husband ( out side the bed room ) and I have seen my husband only submit when only three of us were there and we are nude hubby do everything asked for and avoid everything which is denied for him . Inlove with them both .

My gf and I have often broached this topic but without going anywhere exactly; in light of a bulls obvious superiority to the cuck, the relationship must be unequal [assuming there is one at all]. How should a white boy be taught respect, and demonstrate his inequality to his bull?
Tell him at some point after he fucks her that whenever she is not available that he can use your mouth as a "fill in" lol ! Hmmm..ya ...I'd go with that.....pffffsst! 🤓

Can't go there.

I'm very sorry to disappoint the wannabe cuckolds and fantasy fakes, however if this post were an answer on jeopardy the category it would be under most definitely would be: "Things that didn't happen for..."

I obviously can't speak for others, and we've had the same mid 50's, white bull for nearly 5 years now. We are all on very equal terms in public, and anyone thats seen us in public or at restaurants would never guess in a million years i'm a cuckold to my wife and him.
Once we get behind closed doors, we'll make a few drinks, put some music on, then they start to make out and get undressed. Within 10 or so minutes, I usually get on my knees and start sucking his cock... and to be honest, I think we go through this same routine to set the mood, dynamic and establish an alpha/ beta hierarchy in the room for the next couple of hours. I have sucked his cock many, many times sometimes while fingering his ass, sucked his balls, rimmed his ass, and always swallow every drop of his cum... but once we are done, we'll get dressed, chat some more and we go back to our normal selves, he'll kiss her, give me an embracing hug, thanks us, then just go our own ways until next time. I think its mainly our mutual repsect for each other, is the reason we still play 5 years later.

Last edited:
I obviously can't speak for others, and we've had the same mid 50's, white bull for nearly 5 years now. We are all on very equal terms in public, and anyone whah seen us in public or at restaurants would never guess in a million years i'm a cuckold to my wife and him.
Once we get behind closed doors, we'll make a few drinks, put some music on, then they start to make out and get undressed. Withinn 10 or so minutes, I usually get on my knees and start sucking his cock... and to be honest, I think we go through this same routine to set the mood, dynamic and establish an alpha/ beta hierarchy in the room for the next couple of hours. I have sucked his cock many, many times sometimes while fingering his ass, sucked his balls, rimmed his ass, and always swallow every drop of his cum... but once we are done, we'll get dressed, chat some more and we go back to our normal selves, he'll kiss her, give me an embracing hug, thanks us, then just go our own ways until next time. I think its mainly our mutual repsect for each other, is the reason we still play 5 years later.
This. Still needs to be respect, whatever the hierarchy

I obviously can't speak for others, and we've had the same mid 50's, white bull for nearly 5 years now. We are all on very equal terms in public, and anyone whah seen us in public or at restaurants would never guess in a million years i'm a cuckold to my wife and him.
Once we get behind closed doors, we'll make a few drinks, put some music on, then they start to make out and get undressed. Withinn 10 or so minutes, I usually get on my knees and start sucking his cock... and to be honest, I think we go through this same routine to set the mood, dynamic and establish an alpha/ beta hierarchy in the room for the next couple of hours. I have sucked his cock many, many times sometimes while fingering his ass, sucked his balls, rimmed his ass, and always swallow every drop of his cum... but once we are done, we'll get dressed, chat some more and we go back to our normal selves, he'll kiss her, give me an embracing hug, thanks us, then just go our own ways until next time. I think its mainly our mutual repsect for each other, is the reason we still play 5 years later.
That was well said and that’s how it should be. I am not a young buck but I have learned how to please many couples Behind that closed door 🚪. Bulls need to remember they are inviting you into there bed. Maintaining mutual respect for each other is a must in my book.

I'm very sorry to disappoint the wannabe cuckolds and fantasy fakes, however if this post were an answer on jeopardy the category it would be under most definitely would be: "Things that didn't happen for..."
Of course it didn't happen. I don't date white girls. I just service black men and women. But, what I said is true. The spit of a sloppy blowjob is enough lubricant to get in your ass and I don't see anyone here resisting if the bull decides to do so. And after a few dozen good strokes and some stretching it starts feeling great.

67% of the site so far thinks the wb should eat the creampie, 55% think he should service the bull directly and only 26% think letting a black bull fuck your wife is 'enough'.

Back