Looking for hung NYC bulls in October

Txp1982

Male
From
CA, US
We are a 40 yr old couple from CA. We are coming to NYC/NJ on 10/5-10/8. We are looking for hung, camera-friendly bulls who aren’t weird if the stag/cuck is involved in play and are not squeamish about male contact. Specifically, open to the cuck guiding his cock into the vixen, fucklicking (obviously cuck licks while bull fucks), DVP, and cum-eating. Must be open to being filmed too as we have OF but will blur faces.

We are a 40 yr old couple from CA. We are coming to NYC/NJ on 10/5-10/8. We are looking for hung, camera-friendly bulls who aren’t weird if the stag/cuck is involved in play and are not squeamish about male contact. Specifically, open to the cuck guiding his cock into the vixen, fucklicking (obviously cuck licks while bull fucks), DVP, and cum-eating. Must be open to being filmed too as we have OF but will blur faces.
Dm me

dm me

I’m in

dm me

We are a 40 yr old couple from CA. We are coming to NYC/NJ on 10/5-10/8. We are looking for hung, camera-friendly bulls who aren’t weird if the stag/cuck is involved in play and are not squeamish about male contact. Specifically, open to the cuck guiding his cock into the vixen, fucklicking (obviously cuck licks while bull fucks), DVP, and cum-eating. Must be open to being filmed too as we have OF but will blur faces.send me a private message
full

Back