The "Crotch Drop" How Many Ladies Do It?

Trimaster

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Here's a topic I haven't seen here yet:

So we all know guys tend to stare at someone they find attractive, but what about the ladies?

I had an ex girlfriend explain to me how women check out men in just a few seconds, and one of their signature moves is the "crotch drop," where you quickly look at a guys dick without him even noticing.

If he's walking towards you, you take a glance and keep going without skipping a beat.

Ladies, is this true? How often are you looking at guys dicks on the sly? Where do you do it? What guys do you check out most? Any guys catch women looking?

I can remember times thinking my zipper was open because women were looking... ?

I wear tight jeans these days & almost everyday I catch my coworkers checking my package! The younger chicks no so much, but 50 and over it’s like a magnet in my pants lol! I don’t know if they think I don’t notice when they look, but it’s obvious to me!

Before I came on this site, I never would have noticed (or thought) older white women would be looking. But now? I know they might be the main ones.

ESPECIALLY those who are married...

Well it’s just after spending time on this site, you wind up hyper focused on BBC. So it’s hard not to look.

I think you're right. Guys just have to be aware that someone might be checking you out anytime, anyplace.

It's interesting to think how catching someone glance at your bulge (married white women for example)
could lead to great opportunities to meet those interested in BBC, but are too nervous to approach or say anything...

Back