The connection through sacrifice and Service- Not through Humiliation

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I have relocated a few times for cuck relationships. I can say that being a supportive third for couples and being a cuck with a woman you see everyday is very different. It has its getting used to phase. Where you may be with a couple once in every 3 months to now your fuck-licking and doing cleanup every weekend. You may not be turned on at 1am on a Friday night but she is. So, when a bull shows up, you and especially her have to know put you in the supportive cuck mindset. You have to explain to bulls what you are seeking and hope he isn’t just wanting to get some pussy. You have to make the bull feel like a bull in order for you to feel more like a cuck. He must be in a way sexually selfish when you must be sexually compliant. He must understand that disrespect and compliance and two different things.

When you have an actual partner who knows you beyond just the fact you lick up jizz off women it is amazing. I have sucked the dick a few women and its uncomfortable to say the less. You don’t know she feels about it even if she was the one who wanted it. But having a woman understand its not about attraction towards men. It’s about her actually wanting to(and just not OK with) guide you to feel more comfortable supporting her in them ways.

The things like fuck-licking, sucking cuck together, the head holding the cleanup and all the other duties it all fortifies you as a team. As two people giving and receiving acceptance of their chosen sexual path. You start not having that feeling of guilt and shame. You feel as if you should always be proofing your worth to her as a cuck and as her partner. Watching not only how good her pussy is making your bull(s) feel but seeing how good they make her feel.

Cleanup is tough! Its straight up the nastiest stuff you will ever have to get down your throat and never gets easier. But having a woman who is not only turned on by your sexual obligations to support on in that way but also feel closer to you because you are expected to perform roles that make you physically/emotionally vulnerable. Vulnerability is the foundation of any relationship. Personally, as a cuck I have put purpose in performing these so-called “Humiliating acts”. Humiliation is felt when you, yourself feel as if your self-identity is threatened. Which I have paid for cuck sessions and after you have had real relationships it feels as if you’re just paying someone to put on a narrative that you have created.

When you have it, its great. When its gone it feels like you’re an alien everywhere you go. From a bar to a store to talking to friends. Everyone tells you just to be more confident. Just buy some pills and have regular sexual relationships. But it’s not the pleasure that makes the whole cuckolding role so addictive it’s the purpose. After a few tries, you become paranoid that you will think you have it again just to learn the girl who has never heard the term “cuck” but has an interest in it will yet again, expects you to be a regular sexually dominant man after a few months.

Back