The Comfortable And Discreet Male Chastity Device?

Hey there BlacktoWhite! I've got a question for the men with small dicks! What's the most comfortable, most discreet chastity device/cock cage available? I've got 9 cages and I'm in the market for something new!

The classic CB6000s is my favorite. It's my first cage but it's still the best and most discreet of the bunch! I bought a Holy Trainer knock off thinking it superior but it's not. It's very discreet but uncomfortable. The sharp edges dig into my little erection which makes long-term use a little...hard.

So I'm looking for new chastity devices! Does anyone have a legitimate Holy Trainer? Is it any good? Can anyone recommend some good, discreet cock cages? Thanks everyone!

Edit : oops, I forgot the word "most" in my post!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I thnk I've got similar devices but they're too "heavy" - if that makes sense. Those look nice and secure on you guys. The metal ones just hang low and lazy for me. I'm pretty sure I can pull my shaft out on a lot of them. Do I just need a smaller ring? How are those cages so tight and secure on you guys?

Also, thanks for the site @Cpl4funinfl Awesome selection and very reasonable prices! Will definitely get my next cage there!

IMG_8039.JPG

Back