The church of swing

RegiousBull63

Male
Real Person
From
US
B2W GM,
I'd like to share my thoughts on the lifestyle and the question I get asked the most about my affinity for Jesus. Firstly double minded. We all get a season.. If you know anything about the Bible... Some may, some may not... Some may not care. With myself. I'm in my season. I've dabbled in the dom hotwife scenario meeting a couple at the gym, he wanted my to fuck his wife.. Now mind you up to this point.. I've fucked several hundred girls outside of the lifestyle... Truth be told I needed the money as they were willing to pay me... Is what it is... Never done this *******.. But having fucked married chics a few times, but never like this.. Lasted several years. I was homeless by choice for various reasons of which I DECIDED to be. The relationship ended when she got pregnant. For me being a rookie to the game... That was to much at the time. I eventually moved on met several horny wives husbands I dicked down (wives) for several years. I still see some out and about to this day.
Where I live is a rich section, and most if not all came from there. I hid it from my wife once we got back together and always hinted at her being apart of it.
We never discussed it outright, but I know she knew I wanted it. Still believing in Jesus and all. I dicked her down as a "wife' and not as someone that knows the lifestyle. Don't get it twisted.. I taught about "freaky". Everything she knows about freaky. Crazy relationship.. Cops called at least 20 times.. Never came close to being locked up.. Fuck one time semi recently..I ended up hooking up with one of the female cops that came out
Thru social media.. Got vids.. But her face in the shits... I think I might throw together something and upload.. All the time wifey when I always wanted to fuck her close to *******.. But did everything in my power not.. It was hard because the wifey was fine.. Haven't seen her in a long time which is good thing. Huge difference. Don't always believe everything on the internet... Hell I'm going to church this morning and will bang out three different chics today. One I just met last night.
I'm a bonafide freak. That's different from from swinging, cuckolding, bondage all of that. It's more anything that's fucking pleasurable do it.
My first experience with a woman teaching me freaky *******... Was with a huge tits girl I met at work... Her name was Ebonee .. German bitch...
She invites me to her apartment for pizza I'm new to the area.
Fast forward...I get there...I notice a huge hook in the ceiling. I'm thinking to myself wtf is that *******. I put the pizza down and it was never touched again.
She goes in the room.. Comes out with heels on and two sturdy ropes... Now mind you I'm 24 at this point.. Been in this new area all of about 3 weeks..
She sits down naked... Legs open..I can see her pussy is wet. I'm sitting Indian style on the floor like a school kid. She tells me to watch how she ties the rope. I do attentively. She has HUGE FUCKIN tittie's... She takes the elaborate way she's made the rope into a noose and proceeds to Squeeze her right tits into and pull lightly. I'm not even getting hard because I'm intrigued never having a woman come close to teaching me about female sexuality like this... And at this point I had a long-term girlfriend from college I was cheating on.
She has the heels and stands directly under the hook in the ceiling. She tells me to get up, open a drawer and fetch .. Yeah fetch... These fucking industrial size handcuffs...I do quickly.. Boyish and I'm a grown man...1000 miles away from any home I know without running to different places in college.. Hedonism being one place on my own.
She tells me to cuff both her wrists tightly, I do.. And guide her arms up and place the chain part on the hook... Which I do.
Now at this point... You can't imagine this bitch body. 5'10 curvy af no belly hips, shaved pussy long hair and fat lips. I just took a step back to marvel a second, lost in thought on this beautiful creation God had given Satan the right to teach my unknowing ass this bullshit. Dick wasn't hard mind churning...

As I gaze lost in lust and imaginative reality...I come back to, sit Indian style on the floor again while she directs me, hanging there on how to tie the knot properly... I'm adhd bad and without my meds... I'm not focusing on *******. What shoulda took 3 minutes ended up being about 30 from me fuckin with that noose, looking at this heavenly being.. Getting up... Going behind her, sticking my tongue in her ass first. As deep as I can get the muthafucka.. She's telling me to focus hanging there hot hot damnit but I find it hard. After pulling my tongue from deep out her ass I try again...adhd get up bite the fuck out her tittie's, because I'm like yo... This bitch can't do ******* about it because she tied up...I lick the bitch, mouth wet af... Bellybutton .. Eating her pussy... Just hard to focus..I love pretty feet.. Sucking the bitch toes and *******... Finally I get the ******* done.

She's hanging there. Instructs me to noose her other breast, and I do. The draw strings hanging down from the prettiest DDD tittie's I ever seen in my life.

She tells me to go get this leather swatter ******* and a board. I do still green af...I place the board between her heeled feet and tied the anklets to her ankles.

She tells me to swat her opened pussy with the leather swatter.. At that time that's what I'm calling it... So I do and pat her pussy semi hard...

This when ******* get real.

She tells to pull the draw strings.. Fuckin hard and beat her pussy with the swatter *******. I'm strong as dude... So I'm 6'4 kneeling in front of this bitch swatting her pussy but notice them shits is turning unusual colors. I'm like fuck bitch you aight? She's not even moaning, it's like a deep evil grunt... Like some demon tryna come out this bitch.

I'm watching this exorcist ******* while being apart of it at the same time. In reality and out of it. If you ever seen the movie that's what the fuck she sounded like.

She tells to beat her tittie's like fuckin hard.. These is black at this point...I do this ******* for about five minutes.. Looking at the painful joy this bitch having and the fucked up color of her tittie's my bench pressing 400lbs plus at the time ass beating the fuck out these shits with all my strength and this bitch making some of the most fucked up sounds I've ever heard. I'm on my knees pulling like fuck... Noticing a long line string of cum hanging between her legs which immediately start at at the bottom and slurp my way up to her pussy losing all focus again.. I'm like bitch if I pull and beat anymore, one of these muthafuckas coming off. But just at that time she went dead silent for what seemed like an eternity.. But truthfully only a second... She jerked back and then a powerful thrust forward. And squirted.. Fuck that ******* was too thick... Shot a fuckin thick ass female load all over my face and then pissed right after... I'm still pulling but getting covered by woman goo and loving it.

After she stops... She thrives around and goes limp.

I gets up call my girl see how she's doing... Kid on the way. ๐Ÿ˜

No telling what wifey doin๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚cool but crazy af.

Completely forget about this bitch... She lived in a brownstone.. Go outside smoke a blunt... Sniff a bump. Looking at all my ******* on my truck that I haven't found a place yet... I'm out there for a good hour. I finally goes back in... This bitch looking dead..I unhooked her... She went straight to the floor. I put a blanket on her and left. Two days she came to work... Catches me on the elevator... And sees if we can fuck.. Quick enough with jeans on, being that we were only on the second floor. We did. Finished nutting in her in her Jeep... Then left.

Now I'm about to get up and go to church.
See how easy that was?

I appreciate the questions about faith, but it's no reason to ask again. We are who TF we are. The only thing I hate is a liar. But fuck it, to each their own. I'm vain in every sense of the word. Gentleman tho... Personally. Checkered past that haunts me a lot. I know narcs and Cluster B's. A lotta people cheat and fuck. Just some have different motivations. For cheating. For faith and everything else under the sun. We all have our reasons for whom we are. Some can help it, while others can't. Just enjoy the fuck out of life. Don't sweat the dumb *******. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fictitious story.

Last edited:
I am interested in people - and I really appreciate it when people open up and write about their experiences/thoughts. However, your writing is difficult to read. That's why we have grammar.
I read it easily. If it's that hard to read. Stop where it gets tough, then find, find, find another thread. (Comma splices?) I'm a literary genius, but have always sucked at that part. I also have a beautiful deep voice. Would hooked on phonics help? Be glad to give you the audio version. My spoken word is fucking amazing, and I do say so myself. Grammar better? You don't have to answer that. I know it is. Look up "freestyle writing", before commenting... Google is your friend. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
B2W GM,
I'd like to share my thoughts on the lifestyle and the question I get asked the most about my affinity for Jesus. Firstly double minded. We all get a season.. If you know anything about the Bible... Some may, some may not... Some may not care. With myself. I'm in my season. I've dabbled in the dom hotwife scenario meeting a couple at the gym, he wanted my to fuck his wife.. Now mind you up to this point.. I've fucked several hundred girls outside of the lifestyle... Truth be told I needed the money as they were willing to pay me... Is what it is... Never done this *******.. But having fucked married chics a few times, but never like this.. Lasted several years. I was homeless by choice for various reasons of which I DECIDED to be. The relationship ended when she got pregnant. For me being a rookie to the game... That was to much at the time. I eventually moved on met several horny wives husbands I dicked down (wives) for several years. I still see some out and about to this day.
Where I live is a rich section, and most if not all came from there. I hid it from my wife once we got back together and always hinted at her being apart of it.
We never discussed it outright, but I know she knew I wanted it. Still believing in Jesus and all. I dicked her down as a "wife' and not as someone that knows the lifestyle. Don't get it twisted.. I taught about "freaky". Everything she knows about freaky. Crazy relationship.. Cops called at least 20 times.. Never came close to being locked up.. Fuck one time semi recently..I ended up hooking up with one of the female cops that came out
Thru social media.. Got vids.. But her face in the shits... I think I might throw together something and upload.. All the time wifey when I always wanted to fuck her close to *******.. But did everything in my power not.. It was hard because the wifey was fine.. Haven't seen her in a long time which is good thing. Huge difference. Don't always believe everything on the internet... Hell I'm going to church this morning and will bang out three different chics today. One I just met last night.
I'm a bonafide freak. That's different from from swinging, cuckolding, bondage all of that. It's more anything that's fucking pleasurable do it.
My first experience with a woman teaching me freaky *******... Was with a huge tits girl I met at work... Her name was Ebonee .. German bitch...
Fast forward...I get there...I notice a huge hook in the ceiling. I'm thinking to myself wtf is that *******. I put the pizza down and it was never touched again.
She goes in the room.. Comes out with heels on and two sturdy ropes... Now mind you I'm 24 at this point.. Been in this new area all of about 3 weeks..
She sits down naked... Legs open..I can see her pussy is wet. I'm sitting Indian style on the floor like a school kid. She tells me to watch how she ties the rope. I do attentively. She has HUGE FUCKIN tittie's... She takes the elaborate way she's made the rope into a noose and proceeds to Squeeze her right tits into and pull lightly. I'm not even getting hard because I'm intrigued never having a woman come close to teaching me about female sexuality like this... And at this point I had a long-term girlfriend from college I was cheating on.
She has the heels and stands directly under the hook in the ceiling. She tells me to get up, open a drawer and fetch .. Yeah fetch... These fucking industrial size handcuffs...I do quickly.. Boyish and I'm a grown man...1000 miles away from any home I know without running to different places in college.. Hedonism being one place on my own.
She tells me to cuff both her wrists tightly, I do.. And guide her arms up and place the chain part on the hook... Which I do.
Now at this point... You can't imagine this bitch body. 5'10 curvy af no belly hips, shaved pussy long hair and fat lips. I just took a step back to marvel a second, lost in thought on this beautiful creation God had given Satan the right to teach my unknowing ass this bullshit. Dick wasn't hard mind churning...

As I gaze lost in lust and imaginative reality...I come back to, sit Indian style on the floor again while she directs me, hanging there on how to tie the knot properly... I'm adhd bad and without my meds... I'm not focusing on *******. What shoulda took 3 minutes ended up being about 30 from me fuckin with that noose, looking at this heavenly being.. Getting up... Going behind her, sticking my tongue in her ass first. As deep as I can get the muthafucka.. She's telling me to focus hanging there hot hot damnit but I find it hard. After pulling my tongue from deep out her ass I try again...adhd get up bite the fuck out her tittie's, because I'm like yo... This bitch can't do ******* about it because she tied up...I lick the bitch, mouth wet af... Bellybutton .. Eating her pussy... Just hard to focus..I love pretty feet.. Sucking the bitch toes and *******... Finally I get the ******* done.

She's hanging there. Instructs me to noose her other breast, and I do. The draw strings hanging down from the prettiest DDD tittie's I ever seen in my life.

She tells me to go get this leather swatter ******* and a board. I do still green af...I place the board between her heeled feet and tied the anklets to her ankles.

She tells me to swat her opened pussy with the leather swatter.. At that time that's what I'm calling it... So I do and pat her pussy semi hard...

She tells to pull the draw strings.. Fuckin hard and beat her pussy with the swatter *******. I'm strong as dude... So I'm 6'4 kneeling in front of this bitch swatting her pussy but notice them shits is turning unusual colors. I'm like fuck bitch you aight? She's not even moaning, it's like a deep evil grunt... Like some demon tryna come out this bitch.

I'm watching this exorcist ******* while being apart of it at the same time. In reality and out of it. If you ever seen the movie that's what the fuck she sounded like.

She tells to beat her tittie's like fuckin hard.. These is black at this point...I do this ******* for about five minutes.. Looking at the painful joy this bitch having and the fucked up color of her tittie's my bench pressing 400lbs plus at the time ass beating the fuck out these shits with all my strength and this bitch making some of the most fucked up sounds I've ever heard. I'm on my knees pulling like fuck... Noticing a long line string of cum hanging between her legs which immediately start at at the bottom and slurp my way up to her pussy losing all focus again.. I'm like bitch if I pull and beat anymore, one of these muthafuckas coming off. But just at that time she went dead silent for what seemed like an eternity.. But truthfully only a second... She jerked back and then a powerful thrust forward. And squirted.. Fuck that ******* was too thick... Shot a fuckin thick ass female load all over my face and then pissed right after... I'm still pulling but getting covered by woman goo and loving it.

Completely forget about this bitch... She lived in a brownstone.. Go outside smoke a blunt... Sniff a bump. Looking at all my ******* on my truck that I haven't found a place yet... I'm out there for a good hour. I finally goes back in... This bitch looking dead..I unhooked her... She went straight to the floor. I put a blanket on her and left. Two days she came to work... Catches me on the elevator... And sees if we can fuck.. Quick enough with jeans on, being that we were only on the second floor. We did. Finished nutting in her in her Jeep... Then left.

See how easy that was?

I appreciate the questions about faith, but it's no reason to ask again. We are who TF we are. The only thing I hate is a liar. But fuck it, to each their own. I'm vain in every sense of the word. Gentleman tho... Personally. Checkered past that haunts me a lot. I know narcs and Cluster B's. A lotta people cheat and fuck. Just some have different motivations. For cheating. For faith and everything else under the sun. We all have our reasons for whom we are. Some can help it, while others can't. Just enjoy the fuck out of life. Don't sweat the dumb *******. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fictitious story.
Wow. Bro. You can write ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

B2W GM,

See how easy that was?

Fictitious story.
This is it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Back