The Bullpen Club

Would you visit a members only club for cucks, couples and bulls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This live stream of your wife plays on the tv while you're in the hotel room next door handcuffed and hooded with a BBC balls deep in your ass and the dog collar tight around you as the bull pulls you up to watch your wife in action. You cum so hard that you see stars, your wife's choice of vacation destination is the best one so far. You can't wait to clean her and the bulls.

Attachments

• cuckmilffaveverbal.mp4
    119.9 MB
This live stream of your wife plays on the tv while you're in the hotel room next door handcuffed and hooded with a BBC balls deep in your ass and the dog collar tight around you as the bull pulls you up to watch your wife in action. You cum so hard that you see stars, your wife's choice of vacation destination is the best one so far. You can't wait to clean her and the bulls.
They serve our women needs

So I've had this ongoing fantasy of running this club called the Black Panther Club (basic, I know) that's a destination zone for cuck couples, sissies and Bulls. We have theme nights, floors for different kinks and a streaming site for those exhibitionists who want to make some pay per view money. We have Black shemale nights, sissy conversion nights and a "Whole Nine Yards" night where couples can opt in to be party favors for their team or rival teams. What's something I should add to my Utopia? Pretend you have an unlimited budget and a wing to add, your limit is your imagination.
Count me in. We visited a quite liberal swinger club abroad (like 3 times) and we loved it.

That’s a fantasy, but I immediately thought about this thread as a part of something that should be included. Last time my gf started dressing up in very slutty things and when she sent me 1 red outfit yesterday I thought of her in Mistress role and me as a cuck slave. The rule of entering the club should be (in this case) her in 100% slutty outfit like she had (black or red tight/lacy/skimpy dress + heels + sometimes stockings and slutty lingerie for sure) presenting herself for BBC and me behind her collared and leashed with a cage for sure. Does it sound sexy?

I've had similar ideas. More so do by men or str8, masc men who want to play with a dick or a BBC. One thing that I would add would be a way for participants to feel totally anonymous. Members would get a ski mask mailed to him and everyone inside would be wearing one. Everyone would just wear a long t shirt and a mask. Black mask if you're there as a dom, red if as a bot and blue if ver
So I've had this ongoing fantasy of running this club called the Black Panther Club (basic, I know) that's a destination zone for cuck couples, sissies and Bulls. We have theme nights, floors for different kinks and a streaming site for those exhibitionists who want to make some pay per view money. We have Black shemale nights, sissy conversion nights and a "Whole Nine Yards" night where couples can opt in to be party favors for their team or rival teams. What's something I should add to my Utopia? Pretend you have an unlimited budget and a wing to add, your limit is your imaginati

Thanks for your interest in the club, the team I bet on, UConn won here in Houston and the Final Four party seems to be lasting the rest of this week. With verified tickets to NRG Stadium, San Diego State fans get in half price, free if dressed to theme. Here's some lucky fans taking the loss gracefully, nice curtsie. They played one of my personal favorite games. "Every time your wife cums, give thanks." Ah, ah, you can't say it, love that twist. Who wants to see some good sportsmanship?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-03-24-00h49m34s030.png
    vlcsnap-2023-03-24-00h49m34s030.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 132
Back