The Bullpen Club

Would you visit a members only club for cucks, couples and bulls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TexasChocolate

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
So I've had this ongoing fantasy of running this club called the Black Panther Club (basic, I know) that's a destination zone for cuck couples, sissies and Bulls. We have theme nights, floors for different kinks and a streaming site for those exhibitionists who want to make some pay per view money. We have Black shemale nights, sissy conversion nights and a "Whole Nine Yards" night where couples can opt in to be party favors for their team or rival teams. What's something I should add to my Utopia? Pretend you have an unlimited budget and a wing to add, your limit is your imagination.

Not gonna say anything and spoil it, just enjoy! After meeting with a bull and getting the gimp mask, you thought submitting to him in the bathroom was enough for the night, he dances with your wife and takes both of you up to a private room. Fingering your wife in the elevator up, you realize you might be staying here tonight and your asshole puckers a bit. This is what happens at the club.

Attachments

• OwnedCuckCouple.mp4
    188.2 MB
Not gonna say anything and spoil it, just enjoy! After meeting with a bull and getting the gimp mask, you thought submitting to him in the bathroom was enough for the night, he dances with your wife and takes both of you up to a private room. Fingering your wife in the elevator up, you realize you might be staying here tonight and your asshole puckers a bit. This is what happens at the club.
Wow, a couple’s dream cum true.

View attachment 5341747
Teachers are common in swinger clubs and harbor the most interracial fantasies, Ms. Black is no different.
My wife is a teacher. She says the guys from the football team really like her. A guy that is 6’4” saw her walking past in the hall and he called to her saying, I know you ain’t going to walk by me and not speak to me. She said she now speaks to him even if he hasn’t noticed her first.

Back