THE BULL

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I was recently approached by a guy I work with and whom I have had some social interaction with, but whom I don't know really well. One evening after work, he invited me to join him for a ******* and said he had a proposal that I might be interested in. He totally caught me off guard but asking if I would be interested in having sex with his wife while he watched.

Not wanting to waste such a rare opportunity I agreed. I had seen his wife and she was hot, to say the least. I asked him why he wanted this and why me? What was his story? How awkward or easy going would they be? All questions that I had! There was confidence in all that to think it would be worth my time and all the indications of a secure sane and good people were there fanning the sparked interest in each other. He told me that his wife thought I was hot as well and I was black. Doing it a black guy was their fantasy!

We decide to meet at a local open air restaurant. She is a stunning beauty mid-thirties in a short black thin summer evening dress, dress heels and matching accessories. She carries herself with confidence and poise. Her eyes are blue, her body slender and athletic. Her dress clearly shows her form, she is fitting into the dress perfectly; a rare sight. Her face is beautiful. There are many more beautiful bodies than there are beautiful faces and the pairing is far too rare. This couple is the rare one that people would admire and wish they were like them and they are here to meet me. My confidence is reinforced that this has possibility; inwardly I am feeling sexy yet with a reality check that says, careful ... you have much to learn about these two.

The evening conversation at our table is easy, their friends stopping by the table to say hi, I am friendly yet unfamiliar to them and remain slightly distant. Sitting between them on the open deck there are are rare opportunities to flirt but watchfully taking advantage to hold her eye, flirt and even acquire the hint of a touch now and again... She like me, she makes herself accessible and her husband notices that she approves. The conversation is introductory and sexually bold; Perfect.

The time to decide arrives, will anything happen? I tempt the minute and suspend the question into the air... perhaps she should spend a few minutes with me to have a kiss. Quick and agreeable smiles appear; good! I want to find out if this woman really wants the adventure or if her husband is pushing her into a place she doesn’t want to be. A few minutes of alone time will quickly reveal her true feeling for this, there is no way to lie a kiss.

I head back to my car in the more distant lot allowing them to say their good byes alone to friends, talk with themselves and make their way. Soon enough they walk to their car, parked by mine and this gorgeous long legged gazelle goes straight to my car door and climbs in. Her short dress shorter now exposes her beautiful long legs, her thighs smooth and firm. My own body responds with the male heat making my groin ache with desire. Regaining focus I turn the my car following her husband out of the drive and should anyone have been lingering and curious, they see the cars taking opposite routes.

Her perfume and womanly scent quickly reach my sense, my hand and her flesh touch, she moves to be nearer. This is great! We talk easily I ask about a place to stop, she knows a place. Time to see if she is really on board, I urge her on “take off your panties” without hesitation she raises up and slips off her panties; a small black thong and hands them to me the scent I have enjoyed is now soft warm moist lace. The feel of her panties velvet wetness to my fingers and now urging scent further arouses my male body.

Moment later and we reach the place she wants to stop and we first drive through to ensure that it is safe; parking with an eye to an easy exit. Lights off…. I lean over and she meets me.. the first kiss is warm soft and moist… her mouth quickly finds the dance with mine and our tongue gently touch tasting, feeling and learning the desire of the other. I feel her desires unleashing in her breath, her hands and her body as she aches for me to be closer. My hands caress her perfect firm breasts and her deep sexual breathy voice asks for more. Take me to my bed she begs, her hands find my ever thickening heat that is now straining against the fabric of my pants.

Less than 30 minutes have passed and this woman is a hot cauldron of desire; her husband now has had time to be home and prepare their home for this new man to be in their bed. As we walk in she kisses me showing her husband the desire.

"Watch us . Later, I want you to tell me how you feel," she says to him.

She takes me by the hand and draw me up the stairs to their bedroom, kissing me as quickly as we enter the bedroom. I am aware that he has followed us and it is a huge turn on that he will be watching me fuck his beautiful wife.

I am determined to make certain that this woman’s desires will be satisfied in ways that her husband cannot, All men do it differently and tonight is no exception, she wants to be ravaged, fucked hard and be a slut. So she will be. The standing kisses are hot, intense and make us both gasp for more like a drowning man we frantically pursue one another’s erotic boundaries. I pull her dress up enough to show her husband she has already lost her panties, they are in my car, my trophy for this night. Her bra soon drops from under her dress to the floor and then her dress, like an apparition, floats off over her head leaving her beautiful naked body in my hands.

She loosens my belt, slowly stroking my huge, black cock. Within moments she has me in her mouth. Her husband watching intently I see her mouth covering my steel and silk hardness my hands intertwine with her hair demanding her sex. Demanding and desiring in a way that most men are afraid to, my hands in her hair demanding her to yield her reservation and wholly embrace the slut that is nearly always kept in her vault. Tonight she has let the hot wet slut out to be played with.

I let her suck me a bit, letting the precum form into her mouth when I ask her to kiss me. Her kiss tastes of my bare precum dripping cock and she senses the male sweet salts on her tongue, a taste that tightens her now finger filled pussy. Her mouth on my cock overwhelms me with desire and her technique is somehow perfectly rare, I could cum in her mouth if I let her continue. Time to bring her up into orgasmic lands.

My now naked body pushing and urging her to the bed our bodies fit together perfectly, our legs sense the erotic desires leaving our skin alive and sweating for more. Telling her that she is a very very beautiful slut I gain purchase on her headboard I envelope her hot naked body under mine, my bare cock flirting with her satin soft bare mound. Again she begs for me to fuck her, to fuck her hard. She has tempted this man long enough, I can read and taste orgasms in her mouth and in her nipples she is truly ready for me to fuck her while her husband witnesses the sights and sounds of his perfect slut wife as she loosens her bonds of marriage and grasps the passions of a woman on fire.

Relentlessly overwhelming her while teasing her wet aching pussy with my full hard heat I tell her she is a beautiful and sexy naughty naughty slut. Now ready to bring her to orgasms I fully mount her. My cock struggles to enter; her tightness resistive to my thick cock. Her gasps split the room’s dim light, the dark words reserved for the naughtiest of sluts meet my tongue and with each driving move to thrust this hungry slut responds with dark desires.

Thrusting into her deeper the base of my thick heavy hardness struggles to open her. She says she hurts, and likes it. “Hurt me more” she asks barely able to form her words. She tells me my cock is “SO Deep!” “ it is in my throat” with each slow driving and deep long building thrust she losses touch with reality. Her deep erotic slut has fully engulfed and now her eyes turn to rapture. Loudly whimpering “It feels SOOO Hard” she takes my cock down to my balls and I feel her full depths stretch.... resist and try to hold back the huge hard head of my buried cock.

Knowing my stamina and the taste of orgasms that now urge from her erect nipples I roll to my back to let her mount and ride me. Every man and woman fit differently, but rarely does a cock exactly fit - When a woman straddles and mounts you immediately know if her pussy is the right fit and hers is perfect. She can't resist any longer and the tightened explosive crushing pussy now surrounds my cock with deep summer thunder. In moments she instinctually moves her mounted riding rhythms sucking my cock in deeper and deeper with each rolling thrust. My cock is buried fully inside her throbbing cunt and in deep involuntary spasm she unleashes orgasm after orgasm. Collapsing onto my chest with each orgasm I urge her up into the saddle again to ride for another. Again and again she rides with thunderous response her face in rapture her perfect body displayed for both I and her husband to see.

Now I intend to fuck this beautiful woman the way she needs, aggressively, hard, deep and without regard to her desires. This is not about me and I am going to take her while her husband watches silently. I pull her to her knees and with the mirror in front of us I pull her hair back as I ******* my cock into her dripping creamy pussy her perfect ass presented to me I lustily push my cock into that hat tight little pussy that coats my cock in her cream. Driving into her I pull her face to watch in the mirror. She looks over to her husband as he watches her with intense lust.

She is nearly spent and I can feel my own powerful orgasm approaching and know I won't be able to hold it back much longer. I turn her onto her back and move between her parted thighs, burying my black manhood deep, deep inside of her and pound her with unrelenting thrusts as she moans and cries out. Finally I explode spraying a huge cumload deep inside her pussy as she yells "yes, yes, give it to me!" I glance towards her husband. He has his cock out and is stroking it furiously. I thrust myself into her over and over again until I am spent and then slide out and lay back. Her husband quickly moves onto the bed and buries his head into her soaked pussy and begins to lick my load of black seed from his wife.

The following week at work, he says nothing about our encounter but I have a great sense of satisfaction knowing that I have fucked his beautiful wife in a way he can never hope to. I hope she asks him to invite me home again soon.
1.jpg

Back