The Boobs Cruise!

Last summer Lisa and I went to Cancun for a week. We stayed at Temptations Resort and partied with several couples at the pool each day. One couple told us about a Boobs Cruise they were going on the next day and invited us to come. We discussed it decided to go so I started inviting as many people as possible, at least the fun people. I don’t know how many people I invited, but it seemed everyone knew we were going. The next morning we had breakfast and at least a dozen people came up and asked me what time we were going to the boat, a few of them said they would also be there.

We finished eating then went to clean up and head down to the dock. Lisa wore a white bikini with a sheer cover up wrapped around her waist. As we stood in line to pay I had to use the bathroom. There were 2 couples we had met the day before in line ahead of us and 2 single guys behind us, we had talked to them as well. I told Lisa I’d be right back and went to pee. It took several minutes because of the line and when I got back Lisa and one of the guys were sitting and talking. I asked where the tickets were and she told me to see the lady at the booth for my armband. I asked if she had already paid and she said “No, Jerome paid for mine so all you need to pay for is yours. The other couple walked up and started talking to us and told me I’d better hurry and pay because the boat was nearly full. I got in line and waited several minutes. Finally, I was almost up to the booth when Lisa told me they were boarding so I gave her our bag with towels and sunscreen and said I’d meet her on board.

I paid my way and hurried to the boat, they were still boarding but it was getting full. I was almost the last one on board so I had to try and find where Lisa was. There was a lady telling the women to take off there tops and give them to her. Not everyone did, but MOST did. I worked my way toward the front, it was quite crowded and the boat had started sailing making it difficult to stand. They made a few announcements telling people what to expect and encouraging them to get naked. They then started the games. They picked a single guy from the crowd along with 3 women. The women were told to jump up and down then he had to pick the best tits. The next game they called 2 couples up, they told the ladies to lie down on their backs. One refused to participate despite the extreme pressure from the lady with the mic and the entire crowd. Once they realized she wasn’t going to cooperate, they asked for another couple. I was standing to one side on a slightly raised area and had spotted Lisa down front with Jerome. We had been gone about 40 minutes and they had been pouring drinks and shots nonstop, if your glass was half empty they poured you more. I was surprised to see Lisa was topless as she stood talking to Jerome. One of the guys that were part of the crew grabbed their hands and raised them up shouting “Here’s a couple!”

Lisa tried pulling her hand down and telling him they weren’t a couple but he wasn’t listening. The lady with the mic reached out and grabbed her hand and said “Come on, it’s easy. Just lie down on your back, that’s all you have to do. I tried to get her attention but she didn’t see me. She finally agreed and lay down on the canvass on her back. I could tell she was embarrassed but trying to be agreeable. A guy took over talking, he had a very thick accent. He was speaking English and Spanish, and giving instructions to the guys...who were SUPPOSED to be the spouse or partner of the lady lying in front of them. At first I wasn’t sure I had heard right, but then he repeated it. He said “Guys...Whatever you do in the bedroom I want you to do here! If you eat the pussy, eat the pussy. If you lick the butthole, then lick the butthole!” The crowd cheered because these were two hot babes lying there topless. Lisa now had her hands over her face, dying of embarrassment! The man said to “Go” and the other guy dropped to his knees and started sucking on his woman’s tits. Jerome was just standing there and said something to the man with the mic but he wasn’t listening. He finally looked at Jerome and saw he was still standing there and pushed him toward Lisa. Everyone started cheering him on so he took off his swim suit, got on his knees, said something to Lisa then started kissing her stomach and working his way down!

Lisa still had her face covered by her hands and the MC told them “Come on guys, get these ladies naked!” Jerome looked around then and I guess he decided what the hell. He untied the strings on the sides of Lisa’s bikini bottom and slid it off tossing it to a stranger nearby. Lisa was now totally naked in front of hundreds of strangers. Jerome’s face was just inches from her smooth shaved pussy. He leaned down spreading her legs and began to eat her pussy in front of everyone! Slowly Lisa’s hands slid from her face to his head and I knew she was liking what Jerome was doing. He lifted her ass and began licking her asshole. Lisa started cumming right then in front of everyone! Jerome crawled up and shoved his dick in her mouth and started face fucking her. The MC kept encouraging them on and soon Jerome was pushing his cock into her pussy. Several others were now giving or receiving blowjobs, the official count was 12 blowjobs at once! Jerome finally pulled out and Lisa sat up, the game finally over. They passed around tequila shots for all who wanted them. Lisa was still naked standing in a crowd of men and women. I finally managed to get over to her and saw at least 3 sets of hands on her body. She grabbed me when she saw me and said “Where the hell have you been? How could you leave me alone with this?” I laughed at her and said “I’ve been trying to get to you since the boat sailed. You clearly enjoyed yourself so all is good.”

Lisa, Jerome and I partied the rest of the afternoon together. We ate lunch on an island before heading home. They stopped the boat to let us swim for a bit. Lisa was holding onto a life jacket and Jerome holding onto her. When we got back on the boat Lisa had to search for her swim suit bottoms. She finally found them tied to a rail. She got dressed and we went to the pool after docking. We partied with Jerome for another hour, Lisa and Jerome both buzzed and laughing about the boat experience. We finally went to take a nap before dinner. We agreed to meet up with Jerome that night for the late night party. This was the start of 2 nights of sexy fun!

Back