The Blackening Part 2

See The Blackening Part 1 for Backstory:

Part 2:

Getting on the plane from Detroit was a little nerve wracking, meeting someone from the internet always feels a little weird the first few minutes at least and I knew he would be waiting at the Tampa airport to pick me up. I tried to relax and enjoy my flight and get excited for the concert, but my stomach was just in knots with nerves and anxiety.

When the plane landed I turned my phone on and there was a text from him "I'm here girl take your time i'll see you soon". It def made me a little more nervous, as I have some social anxiety. Stepping in to the airport terminal was a moment I can still recall vividly, he had on a flat Atlanta Hawks cap on and a white shirt that said "Armani exchange", and a pretty decent sized gold chain. We hugged and greeted each other, I remember he had this really nice cologne scent. We went off to the baggage terminal to get my luggage chit chatting, still a bit surreal to me where I was.

When he loaded my suitcase into his Black SUV, he thankfully blasted the air conditioning and a thumping bass from a hip hop song roared on his car stereo, As we pulled out of the airport we chatted and since the concert was a few hours away we decided dinner and a few drinks might be a good idea first to pass the time. There was a Hooters billboard on the highway and I laughingly suggested we go there, I had never been so I figured when in Rome lol. Tampa is where the wings restaurant started.

So off to hooters we went lol We had some coors lights and wings and chatted with the waitresses a bit, It was surprisingly fun and the concert was getting closer by the minute, I started to get a little less nervous knowing I'd be seeing Katy soon in person, it all seemed super surreal and dreamy. Soon we were on the traffic packed highway headed to St. Pete Times Forum where the show was to take place, it took a long time to get in but finally we did and it was an incredible experience. Seeing her was so special for me, I had been a fan for a few years now and I was feeling so happy and in the moment. Corey wasn't as in to her music but he definitely seemed to enjoy seeing her on stage for other reasons I'm sure, her body looked incredible lol

My ears were def ringing and it felt good to get out of the crowd and feel the humid Florida air and breeze in the night as he drove me back to my hotel. He. lit a blunt and passed it to me and it felt so good to smoke it as we rode, it was smooth and not harsh and started to hit me quick, this was def stronger weed than I had tried with friends, I was giggling and felt a little floaty as we talked. Now my anxiety seemed to be slipping away and I felt even more comfortable with him. My fiance had left me a goodnight message from overseas so I didn't have to worry about a skype call the rest of the night.

He came up to my room with me and we joked we were hosting the "after party". He had a bottle of Hennessy and some cans of coke, it was the first time I'd ever tried a henny and coke and we shared the blunt a bit more as we talked and re-lived the concert. He put on music from his phone, it was a mix of Katy Perry and Britney Spears music for me and hip hop for him, a fun party mix,

We danced for a bit to some of the songs and he sat back and watched me dance for a bit after, the booze and the weed had me feeling a little tipsy and it felt good to dance and move, him watching from the bed. It was after midnight so I was a little worried about making noise but he said since it was Saturday we'd be fine, I was staying in a touristy area anyway.

He got up to dance with me again but this time much closer his hips grinding against mine to the beats, it felt good and a little naughty, kind of like being in a club. Soon his hands brushed my skin and more firmly began to hold my hips and even move to by butt cheeks for rubs from time to time. We laughed and hugged and before i knew it his big soft black lips had met mine. It happened so suddenly but it was a beautiful swirling kiss, so unexpected, so bad but felt so good at the same time.

The vibe was def intensifying and his hands moved to slip my purple top from Forever 21 I was wearing and I kind of stopped him, I said maybe it wasn't a good idea, but some kisses and whispers it would be fine soon convinced me it would be ok.

2 mins later...

But...uh oh soon he convinced me to show him my tits, and as i unclasped my bra my size D cups suddenly heaved out and having them out invited touching, rubbing and kisses from him.

His dark hands on my creamy white breasts made for a stunning contrast,I gasped at the sight at first it was so erotic and jaw dropping, the contrast was something maybe i wasn't quite prepared for how electric it looked. The dark cocoa skin against soft white skin. It felt a little naughty, taboo and ghetto, a swirl of feelings that I can only describe as a kind of losing innocence kind of vibe, if that makes sense.

It became a bit more surreal, I wasn't wasted but it felt kind of like being in a dream like eveything that was happening so fast, but more kissing led to more touching which led to more clothes coming off which led to more flirting and touching and suddenly we were both naked, and the full body of dark black next to pale white hit me harder than before as we looked at each other, everything felt suddenly so primal and raw.

It was at this point that I started to get cold feet, I was an engaged woman after all, my ring was a startling reminder, that and a heart necklace were the only things covering my body now. He had only his gold chain on. I asked if perhaps we could slow things down, that I wasn't sure I was ready for sex, I honestly felt guilty about the idea of cheating on my fiance. He pulled me close and walked me to the bed where we kissed and he rubbed my back, he promised he wouldn't make me do anything I wasn't ready for.

By now his erect 9 inch black dick was throbbing, this was a cock bigger than any man's I'd been with by far, my fiance was around 6". Part of the conversation turned to that as I laughed nervously and said "Even if we did I don't think I could handle you" and he laughed and said "You could handle me baby I promise, and it would feel so good for you B, you really owe it to yourself this is your vacation girl, stop worrying about pleasing other people and think about yourself for once. You are such a giver I know it's hard for you but you really owe it yourself to explore a little bit, there are things you could feel and experience you might be missing out on that you don't even know".

We kissed some more and chatted and his words began to calm me again, and I kind of started to see things his way, after all why don't I think about my happiness more? I deserved to be happy I told myself.I told him "you know maybe your right I've just been so stressed about school and the wedding and everything maybe I need to relax more Corey" and he grinned nodding and said "absa-lutely baby, now you seeing things from different perspectives."

Before I knew it he was eating my pussy, I was on my back on the bed, moaning and god it felt good. We must have been making so much noise! I returned the favor and sucked on his long veiny dark cock. My toungue ran up and down the shaft, swirling at the head as it mushroomed. The length was one thing but the girth was staggering as well, it was so...fucking...hard. I couldn't believe how hard he was he was like steel.

It was intimidating I admit but exciting at the same time, looking up at him and seeing him moan and grimace. I remember feeling like a lightning bolt out tingling and excitement go thru my body suddenly, it was hitting me this was really happening.. we were about to fuck.

The feeling was so sudden and intense and I suddenly felt hornier than I ever had in my life and words just started coming out of my mouth, words of excitement and love and finally "baby i want you, i want you so bad please baby please"...

And then he picked me up, we kissed wildly as he tossed me on to the bed, i was so wet, my pussy was sopping, I had never felt that level of moisture there in my life. He rubbed his dick a little then teased my pussy lips with the tip some. I was moaning now in anticipation, how did he make me feel like this? It was a new feeling I'd never quite felt before, sluttier and nastier...

And just like that it went in, his dick slipping slowly inside me and easing in as he lifted my legs on to his shoulders. His penetration was raw, we never even discussed a condom somehow in the moment i'd forgotten all about it, about everything my fiance, my parents, michigan it was all gone i was just taking a huge black dick it was suddenly my world.

It was clear he had a lot of experience he knew just how to thrust and to hit my , g spot, it was like Lightning with each thrust I moaned louder, it was so hard to control my moans even though people were likely a wall over. Soon he flipped me up and had me slide down on his long diamond hard cock and begin to fuck me as I rode him. My tits jiggling and he caressed them, and soon as his thrusts intensified my tits were flopping as I rode up and down like so many white hoes he had fucked before.

I had already cummed several times when he moved me to all fours, being in doggy with a black guy feels so wild, it def felt a little hood I won't deny it but it was so beautiful him working my pussy now, harder, shaping it to his cock, god it felt like he was even stretching it! I moaned so much as he pumped and my body moved in time with his it was such a rhythm it felt like music almost.

I remember his moans picked up too as we fucked, soon we were both moaning the room was filled with our cries and suddenly this ******* like grunt from him and then i felt him explode deep inside me. It happened so fast, we didn't have time to really talk about it or have him pull out but it was just this warm wonderful feeling of so much cum flooding me. It felt like ropes and ropes of it, gallons of his seed just flooding my womb.

Breathless we laid together that night and soon we got up for more, then more in the morning. Everything had changed.

To be continued in Part 3...
This was a very nice read! Oh, and I must say that you have some very nice titties!! ;)

hey everyone! I just wanted to share this clip it has always been one of my favs the couple really captures the vibe and look of Corey and me at the time, they resemble us quite a bit! And the sex was VERY, VERY much like this, hopefully it helps complement the reading :)

Very lucky Cory. Super erotic. Hope you had him record that first night too

I just finished re-reading parts 1 and 2, and went on a search for Part 3 .... only to come up empty!
I hope it's forthcoming since the prior parts were so good.

Part 2:

Getting on the plane from Detroit was a little nerve wracking, meeting someone from the internet always feels a little weird the first few minutes at least and I knew he would be waiting at the Tampa airport to pick me up. I tried to relax and enjoy my flight and get excited for the concert, but my stomach was just in knots with nerves and anxiety.

When the plane landed I turned my phone on and there was a text from him "I'm here girl take your time i'll see you soon". It def made me a little more nervous, as I have some social anxiety. Stepping in to the airport terminal was a moment I can still recall vividly, he had on a flat Atlanta Hawks cap on and a white shirt that said "Armani exchange", and a pretty decent sized gold chain. We hugged and greeted each other, I remember he had this really nice cologne scent. We went off to the baggage terminal to get my luggage chit chatting, still a bit surreal to me where I was.

When he loaded my suitcase into his Black SUV, he thankfully blasted the air conditioning and a thumping bass from a hip hop song roared on his car stereo, As we pulled out of the airport we chatted and since the concert was a few hours away we decided dinner and a few drinks might be a good idea first to pass the time. There was a Hooters billboard on the highway and I laughingly suggested we go there, I had never been so I figured when in Rome lol. Tampa is where the wings restaurant started.

So off to hooters we went lol We had some coors lights and wings and chatted with the waitresses a bit, It was surprisingly fun and the concert was getting closer by the minute, I started to get a little less nervous knowing I'd be seeing Katy soon in person, it all seemed super surreal and dreamy. Soon we were on the traffic packed highway headed to St. Pete Times Forum where the show was to take place, it took a long time to get in but finally we did and it was an incredible experience. Seeing her was so special for me, I had been a fan for a few years now and I was feeling so happy and in the moment. Corey wasn't as in to her music but he definitely seemed to enjoy seeing her on stage for other reasons I'm sure, her body looked incredible lol

My ears were def ringing and it felt good to get out of the crowd and feel the humid Florida air and breeze in the night as he drove me back to my hotel. He. lit a blunt and passed it to me and it felt so good to smoke it as we rode, it was smooth and not harsh and started to hit me quick, this was def stronger weed than I had tried with friends, I was giggling and felt a little floaty as we talked. Now my anxiety seemed to be slipping away and I felt even more comfortable with him. My fiance had left me a goodnight message from overseas so I didn't have to worry about a skype call the rest of the night.

He came up to my room with me and we joked we were hosting the "after party". He had a bottle of Hennessy and some cans of coke, it was the first time I'd ever tried a henny and coke and we shared the blunt a bit more as we talked and re-lived the concert. He put on music from his phone, it was a mix of Katy Perry and Britney Spears music for me and hip hop for him, a fun party mix,

We danced for a bit to some of the songs and he sat back and watched me dance for a bit after, the booze and the weed had me feeling a little tipsy and it felt good to dance and move, him watching from the bed. It was after midnight so I was a little worried about making noise but he said since it was Saturday we'd be fine, I was staying in a touristy area anyway.

He got up to dance with me again but this time much closer his hips grinding against mine to the beats, it felt good and a little naughty, kind of like being in a club. Soon his hands brushed my skin and more firmly began to hold my hips and even move to by butt cheeks for rubs from time to time. We laughed and hugged and before i knew it his big soft black lips had met mine. It happened so suddenly but it was a beautiful swirling kiss, so unexpected, so bad but felt so good at the same time.

The vibe was def intensifying and his hands moved to slip my purple top from Forever 21 I was wearing and I kind of stopped him, I said maybe it wasn't a good idea, but some kisses and whispers it would be fine soon convinced me it would be ok.

2 mins later...

But...uh oh soon he convinced me to show him my tits, and as i unclasped my bra my size D cups suddenly heaved out and having them out invited touching, rubbing and kisses from him.

His dark hands on my creamy white breasts made for a stunning contrast,I gasped at the sight at first it was so erotic and jaw dropping, the contrast was something maybe i wasn't quite prepared for how electric it looked. The dark cocoa skin against soft white skin. It felt a little naughty, taboo and ghetto, a swirl of feelings that I can only describe as a kind of losing innocence kind of vibe, if that makes sense.

It became a bit more surreal, I wasn't wasted but it felt kind of like being in a dream like eveything that was happening so fast, but more kissing led to more touching which led to more clothes coming off which led to more flirting and touching and suddenly we were both naked, and the full body of dark black next to pale white hit me harder than before as we looked at each other, everything felt suddenly so primal and raw.

It was at this point that I started to get cold feet, I was an engaged woman after all, my ring was a startling reminder, that and a heart necklace were the only things covering my body now. He had only his gold chain on. I asked if perhaps we could slow things down, that I wasn't sure I was ready for sex, I honestly felt guilty about the idea of cheating on my fiance. He pulled me close and walked me to the bed where we kissed and he rubbed my back, he promised he wouldn't make me do anything I wasn't ready for.

By now his erect 9 inch black dick was throbbing, this was a cock bigger than any man's I'd been with by far, my fiance was around 6". Part of the conversation turned to that as I laughed nervously and said "Even if we did I don't think I could handle you" and he laughed and said "You could handle me baby I promise, and it would feel so good for you B, you really owe it to yourself this is your vacation girl, stop worrying about pleasing other people and think about yourself for once. You are such a giver I know it's hard for you but you really owe it yourself to explore a little bit, there are things you could feel and experience you might be missing out on that you don't even know".

We kissed some more and chatted and his words began to calm me again, and I kind of started to see things his way, after all why don't I think about my happiness more? I deserved to be happy I told myself.I told him "you know maybe your right I've just been so stressed about school and the wedding and everything maybe I need to relax more Corey" and he grinned nodding and said "absa-lutely baby, now you seeing things from different perspectives."

Before I knew it he was eating my pussy, I was on my back on the bed, moaning and god it felt good. We must have been making so much noise! I returned the favor and sucked on his long veiny dark cock. My toungue ran up and down the shaft, swirling at the head as it mushroomed. The length was one thing but the girth was staggering as well, it was so...fucking...hard. I couldn't believe how hard he was he was like steel.

It was intimidating I admit but exciting at the same time, looking up at him and seeing him moan and grimace. I remember feeling like a lightning bolt out tingling and excitement go thru my body suddenly, it was hitting me this was really happening.. we were about to fuck.

The feeling was so sudden and intense and I suddenly felt hornier than I ever had in my life and words just started coming out of my mouth, words of excitement and love and finally "baby i want you, i want you so bad please baby please"...

And then he picked me up, we kissed wildly as he tossed me on to the bed, i was so wet, my pussy was sopping, I had never felt that level of moisture there in my life. He rubbed his dick a little then teased my pussy lips with the tip some. I was moaning now in anticipation, how did he make me feel like this? It was a new feeling I'd never quite felt before, sluttier and nastier...

And just like that it went in, his dick slipping slowly inside me and easing in as he lifted my legs on to his shoulders. His penetration was raw, we never even discussed a condom somehow in the moment i'd forgotten all about it, about everything my fiance, my parents, michigan it was all gone i was just taking a huge black dick it was suddenly my world.

It was clear he had a lot of experience he knew just how to thrust and to hit my , g spot, it was like Lightning with each thrust I moaned louder, it was so hard to control my moans even though people were likely a wall over. Soon he flipped me up and had me slide down on his long diamond hard cock and begin to fuck me as I rode him. My tits jiggling and he caressed them, and soon as his thrusts intensified my tits were flopping as I rode up and down like so many white hoes he had fucked before.

I had already cummed several times when he moved me to all fours, being in doggy with a black guy feels so wild, it def felt a little hood I won't deny it but it was so beautiful him working my pussy now, harder, shaping it to his cock, god it felt like he was even stretching it! I moaned so much as he pumped and my body moved in time with his it was such a rhythm it felt like music almost.

I remember his moans picked up too as we fucked, soon we were both moaning the room was filled with our cries and suddenly this ******* like grunt from him and then i felt him explode deep inside me. It happened so fast, we didn't have time to really talk about it or have him pull out but it was just this warm wonderful feeling of so much cum flooding me. It felt like ropes and ropes of it, gallons of his seed just flooding my womb.

Breathless we laid together that night and soon we got up for more, then more in the morning. Everything had changed.

wow so hot thanks

Part 2:

2 mins later...

Very nice, kept me on edge

Part 2:

2 mins later...

Your story is so fucking beautiful and so fucking hot that my dick got rock hard reading it.

hey everyone! I just wanted to share this clip it has always been one of my favs the couple really captures the vibe and look of Corey and me at the time, they resemble us quite a bit! And the sex was VERY, VERY much like this, hopefully it helps complement the reading :)

The video is so fucking hot and was thinking of you from your hot story.

Back