THE BLACK MAGNUM - BBC GANGBANG GROUP

Are you were planning to come to South Florida I need a few black bulls to fuck the ******* out of my wife while I watch, and hopefully make a video

Hi been on the site for a while soley as well as offering up the services of me and my BBC gangbang Group 'The Black Magnum Gang'
I myself am an intelligent but naturally dominant alpha black male of athletic physique and stamina with a genuine pussy stretching BBC. The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training.

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included.
I also team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 10 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet hot attractive true BBC craving females and couples .

Enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination and overall damn hot sexy fun. We are here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested drop us a line.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Do you ever g******* guys? I love dressing up real sexy and doing my makeup real s***** and taking on numerous black cocks! I Can't Get Enough. Care to join me I'm in Newark Delaware.

Given that I am pregnant now ... I am not as skinny as I normally am (naturally) so not sure how you guys feel about that.

I'm interested so let me know if it is worth me sending recent pics. Depending on the timeframe I may be somewhat pregnant or very pregnant. DD is December ...
Would love to see you pounded by a bbc bang gang,witu a huge swollen belly looking radiant and glowing 👌

Thanx for the responses, we plan on doing a US tour over the summer, also yes some of the guys might be at Splash, though personally I will not be. If anyone is going do reach out or if you are interested in our BBC Gang.
Please 🙏 offer your mums,wives and daughters to the fantastic Magnum crew 👌 👍 👍

Hey we are a couple, straight male and bi female who lives in Frankfort KY.
We are an experienced hotwife/ swinger couple.
My amazing wife loves to please and be pleasured by more than 1 man at a time. Loves being the center of attention. Especially attractive black men.
Unfortunately we rarely get the opportunity to travel, so we are looking for people who can travel to us.
If this interests you please message us back.
Holes needs to be absolutely wrecked and destroyed 👌

Back