The Black Full Monty

Did anyone in the UK see a show on TV called The Black Full Monty about a group of black male strippers?
One of the entry requirements to join the group is to be a minimum of 8 inches.

Any thoughts on the show?
Never heard of it. It may seem interesting or even intriguing on the one hand but on the other i do not like the body-negative undertone of it TBH.

perhaps off-topic

i'd really wish more and more people came to enjoy themselves and each other for the good things, fun and pleasure we are all enabled to provide for and receive from each other much rather than concepts or myths.

i know i am repeating myself here, but seriously... when a Woman is experiencing good pleasure, one or many strong orgasms, or even the best sex of her life, then who cares how much inches the man or men she is having sex with is/are packing? - Also there is absolutely no need to objectify people of any gender and color for their physique or dehumanizing them as a savage beast or sex machine. We are all humans and deserve to be treated with respect! jm2ct's

end of rant

So I finally saw it.

It's about the supposed only all black male strip group in the UK that go full nude.
The show is full of the founders denying that it's about fetishising race and stereotypes but that's all it is. They had a guy join who is African so his 'character' was a stereotypical tribal warrior and looking animalistic.
There was so much race fetishisation
They tried to build a story around the guys backgrounds, some with partners and *******, others turned their lives around, someone making money stripping while being a student.
With all that said they guys were very hot but got all the nudity out of the way in the first 10 minutes of the show.

(...) They had a guy join who is African so his 'character' was a stereotypical tribal warrior and looking animalistic.
(...)
They tried to build a story around the guys backgrounds, some with partners and *******, others turned their lives around, someone making money stripping while being a student.
(...)
Sounds like the "Cleveland Indians" of male strippers. :D

Did anyone in the UK see a show on TV called The Black Full Monty about a group of black male strippers?

What was programme called?

Hi Lana. Just wanted to reply to this thread as I remember watching this and it made a big impression on me. I really loved the women being interviewed and how honest they were about how hot they thought the black guys were. I was also struck by some of the audience reaction during the performance showing their obvious sexual desire for what was being put on show for them. I really don't buy in to the sexualization, objectivisation racial stereotyping thing. The Chocolate Men as I understand it are a black run business which definitely gets my support. OK, some of the outfits were a bit crass but some were not and the guys were doing what they wanted to do and serving up a real sexual fantasy for the women. Ultimately for me as a whiteboi watching this really left me wishing I could help more women enjoy this sort of an evening and I would love to be able to contribute in this regard. I checked their website and see that they are still doing regular London shows and are on tour later in the year (Sept, Oct and Nov). I really like to promote the BNWO in real society and this seems one way of helping to do it...many thanks if you can let me know what you think 🖤 ♠️

Reactions: R&C
I saw it and also a short promo video they made, I think it was on their website.
I’d love to see the show but am a bit apprehensive that I’d be the only man there amongst all those howling women and how they’d react to my presence.
I even went as far as emailing them and got a nice reply from their female administrator saying that I’d be more than welcome.

Are there any ladies out there that would be interested in accompanying me to see them sometime?
A very respectful and true gentleman here.

Back