I am so proud of the many white wives hear spreading there legs open for black men and inviting them in bare. Its so very natural for and good for you to accept there sperm deep inside you and let your body absorb it. Such a beautiful thing.

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
The year we got married (2010) was the last time we played so the question is an intriguing one for us.

We have a lot more to lose at this point of our lives. If/when we get back into the lifestyle I’d overwhelmingly advocate for condom use. Only exception would be a special bull who we had a relationship with which went well beyond the surface.

Looking back I can’t think of one time a condom was used. I’m sure there was an occasional use but I can’t remember it.

My wife was on birth control when we met and was/is no fan of getting blasted with cum. She’s always been a finish inside her type of woman.

Back