I'm new to this so don't talk about me too bad for this question. But for you ladies who are saying "inside". Are you on birth control or is the risk of pregnancy a part of the thrill?

View media item 378265In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

Please leave your comment below:

"Preference instead of logic or common sense? We're creatures of pleasure so this option survey makes very little sense as most of us will no doubt choose bareback over protection when totally removing the considerations of "risks".

This type of option has been presented many times with other things. For example the cigarette industry. When cigarettes and smoking were determined to create a major health risk back in the early 20th century, the "filtered cigarettes" were suppose to remove a major part of that health risk. Smokers, however, found an attached "filter" as a choice to lower risks decided to go with "tastes" of unfiltered smokes. Later the Health Industry attacked smoking with major announcements of health risks being created by smoking and the Surgen General required labels attached to the cigarette packs and elimination of TV advertising as a way to encourage compliance. Still, it was quite clear, the studies continued to present proof that smoking caused cancer, heart disease, etc etc .... and those that didn't smoke had an elevated mortality span over those that smoked.

So, it seems PLEASURE over-rided the RISKS accociated with smoking.

I think a similar example can present itself here with the immediate Pleasures associated with riskier sex habits.
I'll be the first to get in line saying that IF there was NO RISKS associated with bareback sex, I'd have it every day with whatever attractive lady is standing on the corner of Risks & Pleasures Street selling her services.

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
I love BBC’s cumming inside my wife because I love hearing what real men should feel like. I as a pussy free husband love tasting another man’s juices, I literally imagine the sweet sensation as I’ve had BBC’s cum inside my hole

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
My apologies always no condoms as we always ask for proof of testing

A big part of this fetish for me is the tabooness of interracial, breaking being vowed to one man, the sneakiness of being caught, or discovered by family, and the risk of becoming pregnant. These elements are really erotic and I get such a high whenever they're combined.

Oh sure, you have to be safe and clean. I'm not a big fan of condoms, it's still better than a vibrating rubber dick, so I use them until I think we're okay. I do love when my mate shoots a huge load on my tummy. It's an awesome reminder of how much he will really deposit inside of me. Just think how many of us have that much seed still inside us today.

So yeah, you know it's very special for me to take him deep inside and keep it for as long as I can. That seepage can be too much at times, but it's also an erotic flashback of yesterday.... and sometimes a few days ago..

Maybe I've said too much.
No u havent

Condoms all the way for so many reasons..

Prevention of STIs, which are booming all over the world. I use condoms and get tested every 3 months. They need to go together if you have multiple partners and here's why I think that - a standard STI panel doesn't cover all possible infections, many things (like HSV and mycoplasma) need to be specifically requested and a lot of people don't know that. So just because someone shows you a negative panel doesn't mean they aren't carrying something. Also a test is a snapshot in time, you can get tested and then go out and catch something the same day. Regular testing is fantastic and so necessary but it's not the total safety measure lots of people think it is.

Pregnancy prevention.

Semen has a pH of around 7-8, a heathy vagina has a pH of around 3.8-4.5 and it's best to avoid raising it as the acidity is key. Some women bounce back right away but the older you get, the harder that is and a high vaginal pH leaves you open to all sorts of infections and discomfort.

I flat don't like cum, it's why I taught myself to deepthroat so I'd never have to taste it lol I don't like it leaking out of me either.

I'll go bareback with hubby occasionally but I prefer a pullout even then. Unfortunately he shoots pretty big loads. I've had a bf in the past who shot the tiniest loads and I let him cum wherever since it was so unintrusive lol
Very nicely explained ☺👑

Me personally, of course I'd take bareback any day. I never wanted ******* so I closed the shop on that back in 2005, no worry for that. However, I'm such a stickler for safety that I rather endure the lack of that extra enjoyment skin to skin brings for peace of mind.

Me personally, of course I'd take bareback any day. I never wanted ******* so I closed the shop on that back in 2005, no worry for that. However, I'm such a stickler for safety that I rather endure the lack of that extra enjoyment skin to skin brings for peace of mind.
Forgot to censor k1ds

Biggest reason why I prefer to be couple or single exclusive.. Just too many risk to be so care free these days.. We all test, confirm and enjoy our way of life with no stress or outside BS from random people coming in and out the swinging door. 👑

Back