View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
DEFINITELY NO CONDOM AND CUM INSIDE ME ALWAYS!!!

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
Sounds great

Bareback cum inside
I love the feeling of skin it feels better, a better sensation.
When you get creampied your pussy gets all wet makes you horny and makes you want to keep fucking.when you get a cream pie and you get fucked by another guy, the feeling of another cock going in your pussy after you have been cream-pied, the thought of another cock sliding in my pussy and pushing the juices in further and mixing it all together gets me so horny.
From a guys perspective, sliding into a usual tight pussy when she's hanging open and her swollen cunt is dripping with spunk feels SOOOOO GOOD. Even after licking her out you can feel the previous loads swimming around her cervix. 🍌💦🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-18_083037.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-18_083037.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 16
Well so far I only had sex with condom so it answers both questions
But in the future I think I would be open to try
if I was your white husband, it would be my duty to make sure the black men you have sex with are STD test so they never had to use any condoms on you ;)
and it would be up to you to be on the pill or not ;)

Back