I think it goes without saying that none of us fuck people with std's, that said, I love pulling out as it is so sexy shooting my load all over face, tits, ass, back... Creampie feels best, but the sexy visuals of my cum shooting all over you gets me ready for round 2..

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
My wife always wanted Blk guys to cum in her so she has and does the only way she can feel completed.

You know I think it's great when things get started they can just keep going and flowing smoothly. Not that it's a huge issue but kind of sucks to have to stop things and find the condom and get it on.
In my almost nightly threesomes with my young black best buddy and my ex-wife (now my buddy's wife), whichever of us goes first with her the starting is always great. So is the keeping going, with our mutually cock-mixed cum-loads flowing smoothly throughout.

Condoms have no place in the bedrooms of true lovers.

Last edited:
In my almost nightly threesomes with my young black best buddy and my ex-wife (now my buddy's wife), whichever of us goes first with her the starting is always great. So is the keeping going, with our mutually cock-mixed cum-loads flowing smoothly throughout.

Condoms have no place in the bedrooms of true lovers.
🙈

You know I think it's great when things get started they can just keep going and flowing smoothly. Not that it's a huge issue but kind of sucks to have to stop things and find the condom and get it on.
That's what my wife says too, she wants that dick NOW

Condoms are really a necessity if you change partner often. With new acquaintances I always insist on using them.

But I too love the feeling of hot raw sex without anything. It feels so natural like that. So if both of us got tested ... bareback it is.
I'm on the pill for a long time and trust its efficiency, so he can cum wherever he likes (just not in my hair ;)).
I agree please, just not in my hair. The only way to get it out is to wash my hair.

Back