I take everything on a case by case basis. If I am with someone new or not known well I will ask them to wear a condom. Men I have known for years we usually skip it and go bare. At the same time I will ask men I am with what their feelings are on everything. Some don't care, some take precautions, and so forth.
Very true. Every case is individual 😎👍🏾

As long as I get to show my submission to her/them by cleaning up, I'm generally happy. It is an extra rush to see her do things for him which I'm denied. I've rarely dated women who allowed, let alone wanted/begged, for me to cum on their face, so that is an extra rush.

Overall preferences:
40% inside her pussy (ideally with her begging for it)
20% on her face (ideally with her begging for it)
15% in her mouth (ideally he tells her to kiss me right after)
7.5% on her pussy/breasts/body (ideally with her begging for it)
7.5% on clothes she is wearing (ideally she will wear it with pride in front of me/others)
5% in my mouth (ideally while she watches)
3% on my face (ideally while she watches)
2% inside of me (ideally while she watches)

As long as I get to show my submission to her/them by cleaning up, I'm generally happy. It is an extra rush to see her do things for him which I'm denied. I've rarely dated women who allowed, let alone wanted/begged, for me to cum on their face, so that is an extra rush.

Overall preferences:
40% inside her pussy (ideally with her begging for it)
20% on her face (ideally with her begging for it)
15% in her mouth (ideally he tells her to kiss me right after)
7.5% on her pussy/breasts/body (ideally with her begging for it)
7.5% on clothes she is wearing (ideally she will wear it with pride in front of me/others)
5% in my mouth (ideally while she watches)
3% on my face (ideally while she watches)
2% inside of me (ideally while she watches)
Very specific 🤔😂👍🏾

Bareback cum inside
I love the feeling of skin it feels better, a better sensation.
When you get creampied your pussy gets all wet makes you horny and makes you want to keep fucking.when you get a cream pie and you get fucked by another guy, the feeling of another cock going in your pussy after you have been cream-pied, the thought of another cock sliding in my pussy and pushing the juices in further and mixing it all together gets me so horny.

Last edited:
Back