Condoms are really a necessity if you change partner often. With new acquaintances I always insist on using them.

But I too love the feeling of hot raw sex without anything. It feels so natural like that. So if both of us got tested ... bareback it is.
I'm on the pill for a long time and trust its efficiency, so he can cum wherever he likes (just not in my hair ;)).smfh don’t mess with the hair

If everything is going right and working then I like bareback and cumming inside of me. For me it's almost a high like I am risking pregnancy even though I am on birth control. It's just an amazing mental thought know the man you are with is working towards the goal of letting goal inside of you and that mental enjoyment comes through physically.

Now given that you do have to be safe and respect others wishes as well. If I do not know someone well, we have not exchanged clean test results, or at their request then we will use a condom. The same pretty much goes for cumming inside.

Bareback no pull out is the only way to go. That’s why I get tested regularly and will always have my results in hand for the woman/couple.

creampies are my biggest fetish and I love cumming in white women

If everything is going right and working then I like bareback and cumming inside of me. For me it's almost a high like I am risking pregnancy even though I am on birth control. It's just an amazing mental thought know the man you are with is working towards the goal of letting goal inside of you and that mental enjoyment comes through physically.

Now given that you do have to be safe and respect others wishes as well. If I do not know someone well, we have not exchanged clean test results, or at their request then we will use a condom. The same pretty much goes for cumming inside.
such a beautifully worded answer, and as a single white male cuckold I see this same picture. you are really good at expressing your thoughts in a positive and uplifting manner.

if I was your white husband, I would encourage you to ditch the pills too. I bet, that would be the most pleasure full experience ever!

Oh yes, the after shock, the uncontrollable trembling, half crying trying to catch my breathe and regain my composure.
wonderful.... love how her body jolts after her orgasm... hope he slid his cock back in for another round

wonderful.... love how her body jolts after her orgasm... hope he slid his cock back in for another round
Yeahhh John, I'm totally with you on that one.

How well I know and get off on that beautifully expressive give-away jolting of my wife's body following hot upon her orgasm---especially when it's from my beautiful young black buddy having just fucked her and his erection is still manfully jerking in her.

There's never any call for him to slide his cock into her again for "seconds"---or indeed "thirds". His trusty hardon always stays full-length, balls-deep and tungsten-hard in her even after his longest and most convulsive, explosive and copious ejaculations.

Last edited:
Yeahhh John, I'm totally with you on that one.

How well I know and get off on that beautifully expressive give-away jolting of my wife's body following hot upon her orgasm---especially when it's from my beautiful young black buddy having just fucked her and his erection is still manfully jerking in her.

There's never any call for him to slide his cock into her again for "seconds"---or indeed "thirds". His trusty hardon always stays full-length, balls-deep and tungsten-hard in her even after his longest and most convulsive, explosive and copious ejaculations.
Well said 😎👍🏾

Back