For me the discussion about safe sex practices tells me more than just asking for papers.

Is the person able to communicate their routine? Do they know the date of their last screening and submit to ongoing testing? Do they know what they get tested for? Their risk factor? How many partners they currently have and what protection they use with each?

If they happily participate in these discussions and ask me questions about my own practices, that's a sign to me they're responsible with their own health and I can trust them to respect mine.
That is a very logical and well thought out approach. 😎👍🏾

At first I always used condoms and no cumming inside me because I wasn’t on any type of birth control. I’ve been going black for quite a while now and are comfortable with a couple regular bulls who now only go bareback and get to cum inside me.
The evolution of a black cock appreciator. 😎👍🏾

I think it is natural for a man to want to deposit his seed in a woman and I think it is just as natural for a woman to want a man to deposit his seed in her. Be safe. If safe/tested anywhere he wants, but I prefer inside of me, so I can feel it and have something to take with me.

Last edited:
View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
I’m not a fan of condoms or pulling out. I’m all for knowing and trusting someone before my clothes come off. The point of sex is the happy ending, why would you want to interrupt it? Lol. Plus it’s just amazing...

Back