If we feel safe bareback and as for where to cum it depends. Sometimes on her nipples to be sucked of, sometimes all over her pussy or deep inside. It can be different everytime and even with a condom the cum can be used to play

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
For us it's a matter of safety first. If I just metup with a new guy, he is going to wear a condom no matter what. Once we build a long term relationship and I know he is careful and has multiple tests done regularly then the condom might come off and il get on the pill. I have no issues with my lover cumming inside of me, in fact that is how it is supposed to be.

My wife doesn't like condoms. It doesn't feel real.
The friction is not there when condom is used. It just slips inside. Nothing like real..

But not safe with new/non tested members.

That is very true, but I guess most would rather that, than nothing at all. I suppose it can give some semblance of peace. 😎👍🏾
For me the discussion about safe sex practices tells me more than just asking for papers.

Is the person able to communicate their routine? Do they know the date of their last screening and submit to ongoing testing? Do they know what they get tested for? Their risk factor? How many partners they currently have and what protection they use with each?

If they happily participate in these discussions and ask me questions about my own practices, that's a sign to me they're responsible with their own health and I can trust them to respect mine.

Back