The best vacation states ?

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Besides California which is of the best states to have a good time and the women are very attractive . I was wondering what states are the best to vacation never been to new York or Miami heard both are good Atlanta which I have family what about Philly or Boston thinking about this maybe in a few months .

Ok cool what about Washington Dc?
Washington DC had a club called DCLive that was cool. Also a Latin club called Bravo Bravo that have a lot of beautiful latinas from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic,Columbia, El Salvador.

North Carolina's Outer Banks for fun and sun! For more money you can go better places but hard to beat for what you actually spend.
You are right about the Outer Banks Patty.I have spent many a day in Nags Head,Okrakoke Island,Buxton,etc.The lifestyle is a bit slower than it is in Myrtle.I have roamed the coast of N.C. and S.C. more than Bleackbeard did.From Charleston to Morehead City.

You are right about the Outer Banks Patty.I have spent many a day in Nags Head,Okrakoke Island,Buxton,etc.The lifestyle is a bit slower than it is in Myrtle.I have roamed the coast of N.C. and S.C. more than Bleackbeard did.From Charleston to Morehead City.

and the beach on Oracoke is one of the highest rated in America and you can literally fuck on the beach with no one in site distance even in dead summer!! That's from personal knowledge!!! lol

Back