The allure of white women who arouse big black men

Yes many of us white cucky males are aroused by seeing 'our' women with Black Men.
We think that because they are white they should be with white males and when they choose a Black Man they are choosing him over us we can experience a range of negative emotions, anger, humiliation, defeat and arousal, plenty of arousal don't we bois.
You forgot jealousy, although that's part of the humiliation. I agree there is very little or no anger, mostly lust and plenty of arousal indeed

I agree totally. I got that idea way back in 1971 while in Germany with the US Army. More white wives were fucking Black soldiers everywhere. While hubby was in the field, wifey had Black guys over to keep them freshly fucked. Funny thing I found ,at the time, was that most of the hubbies knew about it and approved. I figured there must be something really sexy to this! The seed was planted in my mind. I started in on my new wife the following year and I almost got divorced over it! before our first anniversary. She flat out refused!
Many Black guys over there had German or white dependent (wives or daughters) girlfriends. I tried getting my wife like I mentioned above, then after the divorce 16 years later I tried to get 17 girlfriends to go Black with everyone refusing. Even two who fucked Black guys previously! I couldn't win for losing!

images

I agree totally. I got that idea way back in 1971 while in Germany with the US Army. More white wives were fucking Black soldiers everywhere. While hubby was in the field, wifey had Black guys over to keep them freshly fucked. Funny thing I found ,at the time, was that most of the hubbies knew about it and approved. I figured there must be something really sexy to this! The seed was planted in my mind. I started in on my new wife the following year and I almost got divorced over it! before our first anniversary. She flat out refused!
Many Black guys over there had German or white dependent (wives or daughters) girlfriends. I tried getting my wife like I mentioned above, then after the divorce 16 years later I tried to get 17 girlfriends to go Black with everyone refusing. Even two who fucked Black guys previously! I couldn't win for losing!
yes, very disappointing.

Bull💩

W
Yes I have accepted my sexual inadequates and look forward to having my wife pleasured by a better man. I remain frustrated I cannot please her and feel badly for her as she may be getting what she feel she deserves.
let her go and have all the cock she wants , see how the cock will take care of her And love her in her old age when her pussy dries up . I’d be like go cuddle with a big cock nancy it only loves your wet pussy . And any other wet pussy . Have fun while it last don’t bother me when it dries up and no one wants it anymore and you are all used up .

Back