The Aftermath. Look what they left behind

Obviously this was, a outside adventure, by the blades of grass. Outside is always more enjoyable to me, would have been perfect if that load was inside her, to suck and lick out. Love the pic!!

Just love your piercings ! Is your clit hood pierced twice ? Once with the ring & 2 little balls on your clit hood,and the other the single stone just above it ?
My black lover (and hubby) want me to get my nipples and clit pierced. Did your piercings hurt ? Did it make your clit more sensitive and offer you a more intense orgasm by having those piercings ?
Would love to hear your experience,which would really help me decide if I should get it done,and if I should get the 2 piercings like you ?
I’d really appreciate hearing from you !
Thank you,warm regards,Anne xxx

There you go ! Now that’s what i’m talkin’ about ! Just love seeing my well-fucked pussy oozing my black lover’s cum out of me after he’s exploded his big load of spunk deep up my tight little pussy !
You haven’t got your other piercing in ?
You look fabulous ! I’m sure you’ve just enjoyed some erotic hot sex with your bbc - I know how you feel ! Take care,Anne xxx

Nice pics
Yep we agree ! Beautiful pics indeed ! My hubby and I can’t believe how much stamina my black lover has,and how much cum he has stored in his balls ! He can fuck continuously and each time, explode a huge load of cum,continuously filling my pussy ! My tight little pussy can only take so much cum that it always oozes out of my hole and down my arse he cums so much ! He also gives me copious loads in my mouth and over my breasts !
He’s the epitome of manhood - a strapping black gentleman with a beautiful big black cock that can fuck and explode loads of warm sticky cum ad infinitum ! Lol He’s a respectful quiet gentleman whose an absolute “beast” when it comes to sex ! The sex is so fucking,(excuse me for swearing,but I’m just trying to paint you the intense feelings he offers me sensually and sexually as a woman !), erotic hot euphoric heavenly pleasurable satisfying sex imaginable ! Why would any woman not have a sexual preference for bbc sex once she’s tried it ?
If she hadn’t tried it,she should - she’s missing out on something that every woman should experience, enjoy and deserves in life ! Lol xxx

Just love your piercings ! Is your clit hood pierced twice ? Once with the ring & 2 little balls on your clit hood,and the other the single stone just above it ?
My black lover (and hubby) want me to get my nipples and clit pierced. Did your piercings hurt ? Did it make your clit more sensitive and offer you a more intense orgasm by having those piercings ?
Would love to hear your experience,which would really help me decide if I should get it done,and if I should get the 2 piercings like you ?
I’d really appreciate hearing from you !
Thank you,warm regards,Anne xxx
I have a vch curved bar with a turquoise ball and a green hch hoop.i want to replace the hch with a triangle piercing. It hurts just for a second then its fine. As for the pleasure they both add to it. The vch works best cause it has more movement but if your clit is made right you can do the triangle and they say alot of women can't handle it cause the pleasure.

Last edited:
Back